Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

No, it plays worse than the Division. There's no cover mechanic, no rolling mechanic, the driving is a whole other level of fuckery, the AI is flat out retarded and the aiming is worse than anything I've seen in the Division. I got a good 40 hrs out of that game before boredom set in and I moved on. I reckon I'd get about a weekend out of this one if I was doing co-op. Maybe they'll fix it, who knows.
How is that division game though? I heard mixed reviews and never ended up buying it. Have alot of free time now and not many games is it good?

Meh, it was ok. I haven't played it for over a year so it's probably changed a lot. They say the survival mode is pretty good

This. 93% of the player base from The Division has stopped playing on the PC. Surprised so many of you are throwing $$$ at another Ubisoft product after they released that broken and mostly unfinished game. But as long as they continue to get your support, they will just continue to pump out broken mess after broken mess.

Sheeeit Watch Dogs 2 was the bomb son

played the first mission , seems like a mix of far cry, division and GTA V. The car driving is whack, not sure but it seems like you cant use cover like in the division. You also die in a couple of hits, and enemies die in 1 headshot. I just dont know if I want to spend $60 on another Ubisoft game, the only game I enjoyed so far has been R6:Siege.

You can, splinter cell and MGS do it really well along with the older ghost recon games. This game is just bad and feels poorly worked on and developed.

Third person can't be a tactical shooter for the reasons I have already stated, you can look over walls And around corners, how Ian that tactical? Please explain.

Third person can't be a tactical shooter for the reasons I have already stated, you can look over walls And around corners, how Ian that tactical? Please explain.

Have you played the original ghost recon games?

The old SOCOM games for PlayStation were pretty bad ass to

Watched some streams on Twitch. Didn't look good. Definitely not my cup of tea.

It can work. Have you played splinter cell or the older ghost recon games? Tactical as fukk mane.

Watched some streams on Twitch. Didn't look good. Definitely not my cup of tea.
Game is fucking shit . I actually heard these retards say they put 4 years into developing it. It looks like 4 months lmao.

It can work. Have you played splinter cell or the older ghost recon games? Tactical as fukk mane.

I played the old vegas 2, it was pretty good, hard as hell.. but luckily it was first person so you couldn't cheat.. seeing around corners is cheating, you can't do it in real life so fuck doing it in games.. it's ok for daft brainless shooters a day action games .. but not tactical games.. because it's cheating .. splinter cell games were more stealth than shooter.. but the controls no them I didn't like so I never played them much

I have played ghosts for an hour tonight, it's pure garbage, you can take on enemy without seeking them out a second they have stupid orange circles on their heads .. it's a game made for 5 year olds.

And the driving .. omg it's so bad, the physics are Just the pits .. it's actually funny ..

Gave it one more try, nope Ghost recon: wildshit, fuck this game. Ubisoft really sucks these days.

How is that division game though? I heard mixed reviews and never ended up buying it. Have alot of free time now and not many games is it good?
I lovdd the division but it got boring once my mates stopped.

Downloading the beta of this I'm hoping it's but I've heard 90% of people saying it has a million problems :/.

I lovdd the division but it got boring once my mates stopped.

Downloading the beta of this I'm hoping it's but I've heard 90% of people saying it has a million problems :/.
I mean i played it more since it came out. Its not completely trash and i do like it a little more than i did at first. But its still pretty boring and mediocre and has alot of problems.

I mean i played it more since it came out. Its not completely trash and i do like it a little more than i did at first. But its still pretty boring and mediocre and has alot of problems.
Yea I think playing with mates got me over the flaws it had, once I was solo it just got meh and I noticed the problems...

That's what I feel this game will be like, playing with mates I'll enjoy it and not notice the problems but once 1 person it's a domino effect.

For honor was the same, I played it solo and was like this is shit.

Gave it one more try, nope Ghost recon: wildshit, fuck this game. Ubisoft really sucks these days.
R6 siege is the only decent one they have made and the servers also suck sometimes. I had my hopes up for this even last year, but ubisoft has burned me to many times, horizon zero dawn will be my game for the moment

Back