Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

I thought it was Just Cause 3 at first, but it ended up being even more than I expected. The hype train is really real.

Awesome. Hadn't heard of this one. Looks like a less stealth-oriented Splinter Cell; I'm a huge fan of that series, so I'll probably enjoy this,

Surprised by the lack of love this game is getting here...this was the best game Ubi showed off imo...surprising that more people here feeling For Honor...

I'm a Ghost Recon fan but I'm not really feeling this one. I don't think an open world fits this type of game. Will probably pick it up for cheap sometime though.

My trust in Ubisoft is low, but I am really looking forward to this one! Shame that it will most likely have uplay...

I am really really looking forward to this. The fact that it's up to 4 player co-op and you can tackle any mission however you want with those pigeon-holed action sequences that were in Future Soldier is great.

just watched the video, looks awesome. I like the variety of ways you can tackle the missions.

Surprised by the lack of love this game is getting here...this was the best game Ubi showed off imo...surprising that more people here feeling For Honor...

man, I think this looks awesome. But probably not with random online people in your squad

Not giving ubisoft any money for awhile. They are like the new EA

Game looks amazing but Ubisoft can't be trusted at the moment. Will wait for the reviews.

Remember when Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six were actually tactical shooters? It's amazing what they've done to those franchises.

Not giving ubisoft any money for awhile. They are like the new EA

This.

The tom Clancy games haven't been any good for at least 10 years. The original splinter cell, ghost recons, rainbow six games were unbelievably good. What they make now under the tom Clancy banner is pure garbage.

Remember when Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six were actually tactical shooters? It's amazing what they've done to those franchises.

When red storm entertainment got sold to Uni soft it all went to hell. Kind of like bio ware being sold to EA.

Looks cool.

Fucking bullshit Clancy crap re: solve narcotics by killing dealers. Cartel wars in Mexico have proved the utter opposite. You kill the dealers, you're just culling the herd, carrying out natural selection. Next dude is going to even more violent clever ruthless. Not sure if I want to play shit that is 80s drug war propaganda.

Playing ghost recon in my first apartment back in 2003 are some of my fondest Video game memories. I hope this game is amazing and that my wife leaves me so I have time to play

Looks cool.

Fucking bullshit Clancy crap re: solve narcotics by killing dealers. Cartel wars in Mexico have proved the utter opposite. You kill the dealers, you're just culling the herd, carrying out natural selection. Next dude is going to even more violent clever ruthless. Not sure if I want to play shit that is 80s drug war propaganda.

Lol it's just a game, you don't have to take it so seriously.

Will buy, day one, can't wait.

Hope the gunsmith concept is still in.

Back