Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Game looks amazing but Ubisoft can't be trusted at the moment. Will wait for the reviews.

This. 93% of the player base from The Division has stopped playing on the PC. Surprised so many of you are throwing $$$ at another Ubisoft product after they released that broken and mostly unfinished game. But as long as they continue to get your support, they will just continue to pump out broken mess after broken mess.

This. 93% of the player base from The Division has stopped playing on the PC. Surprised so many of you are throwing $$$ at another Ubisoft product after they released that broken and mostly unfinished game. But as long as they continue to get your support, they will just continue to pump out broken mess after broken mess.
That may be but if they bring back the gunsmith feature and it's even 3/4 as tactical as the original ones were I'll be happy

LOL, is the dialogue and voice acting in these videos for real? That has to be some of the least believable, and worst, dialogue and delivery I've heard in YEARS.

LOL, is the dialogue and voice acting in these videos for real? That has to be some of the least believable, and worst, dialogue and delivery I've heard in YEARS.
It isn't VA the way Nathan Drake was. Actors hired to pretend they are playing.

Essentially they were pretending to talk how the movies say Special Operations units coordinate.

They did the same thing with Rainbow Six and Division.

That said, I can't wait for this. The fucking post-show IGN panel was all "it's too serious" blahblah. Me mentally:
"Bitch, do you even KNOW what the fucking Ghost Recon series is? It's nothing BUT serious you dumb motherfuckers"

Essentially they were pretending to talk how the movies say Special Operations units coordinate.

If that's the case, they're pretending badly. Nothing sounds genuine, nothing sounds realistic, all the emotion and inflection sounds fake. It's like they got random dudebros off the street and took the first take of whatever they said.

If that's the case, they're pretending badly. Nothing sounds genuine, nothing sounds realistic, all the emotion and inflection sounds fake. It's like they got random dudebros off the street and took the first take of whatever they said.
I think they did a take with a bunch of dudes trying to break into the VA gig. Watch the Rainbow and Division ones and it's the same people I think.

Oh no?

You better step up your game son.

Oh no?

You better step up your game son.

THAT said... most of the chatter even in Rainbow Six that I have with friends who ARE vets:
"He's in the window?"
"Dude, there's like 12 windows"
"THE FUCKING WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE!"
"THERE'S SIX TOTAL YOU IMBECILE WHICH... great, now I'm dead you fucking shitbag"

Saw this earlier today. Looks SO SO BAD!

Wonky car physics, recycled animations (the way the avatars jump down the cliffs.. LOL), unimpressive AI.

Almost laughed out loud when AJ jumped in behind the truck and the Dev told him get inside the car like a good little boy LOL!!

Saw this earlier today. Looks SO SO BAD!

Wonky car physics, recycled animations (the way the avatars jump down the cliffs.. LOL), unimpressive AI.

Almost laughed out loud when AJ jumped in behind the truck and the Dev told him get inside the car like a good little boy LOL!!

To be fair, it is a pre-alpha build they are playing on. So it will be more polished.

Joe is a man-child that just can't help acting like a child at times haha. He does good reviews and other decent content but boy is he childish.

To be fair, it is a pre-alpha build they are playing on. So it will be more polished.

Joe is a man-child that just can't help acting like a child at times haha. He does good reviews and other decent content but boy is he childish.
I can't watch his reviews anymore. Most of them are edging in on like 30 minutes. I get he gets detailed but holy shit.

I can't watch his reviews anymore. Most of them are edging in on like 30 minutes. I get he gets detailed but holy shit.

He also does 'Rapid Fire Reviews' now sometimes that are 15 minutes or less. I agree they are long. Most of the time it's so long because of the added fluff cosplay stuff he adds to it. I guess it depends if you really want the most details possible in a review to decide if Angry Joe is worth your time. If you want detailed, but shorter. ACG is pretty good with his 'Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?' reviews. Can be anywhere from 5-15 minutes, good detail, decent humor, no fluff.

He also does 'Rapid Fire Reviews' now sometimes that are 15 minutes or less. I agree they are long. Most of the time it's so long because of the added fluff cosplay stuff he adds to it. I guess it depends if you really want the most details possible in a review to decide if Angry Joe is worth your time. If you want detailed, but shorter. ACG is pretty good with his 'Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?' reviews. Can be anywhere from 5-15 minutes, good detail, decent humor, no fluff.

Thanks man.

I used to go off of GameTrailer reviews but they are no more sadly

Thanks man.

I used to go off of GameTrailer reviews but they are no more sadly

No worries. I usually check as much reviews as possible to see what the common theme tends to be. Or the common bias. At the end of the day, we are our own best judges of what we like so sometimes even reviews don't help. Best bet is playing every beta/demo possible imo. Sometimes games appear on my radar that I had no interest in until playing a beta.

I dont watch Joes reviews to actually make a buy decision mainly because of spoilers.

If I do watch them, its purely for entertainment purposes, and usually of games I dont intend to / cant play.

Back