tolerant SF enabling drug users?

Yeah, mass murder is so great.

I do not consider mass murder great. If the people being murdered are degenerate scumbags, then it is effective.

Last edited:
Portugal has done this, alongside educational programs on drugs. It has worked out pretty well for them. Seems to work much better than putting someone in jail for 6 years because of a dime bag....

OF course they enable drug use.

It's not hard to spot people that are on drugs. It wouldn't be hard at all to mass arrest them, offer them to rat out their dealer for a plea bargain, and then get 99% of the dealers in like a week.

At the very least, it'd be easy to get all the obvious druggies, hobos, and drug deals off the streets where they bother normal people. An out of sight, out of mind solution would take no time at all.

They just don't want to.

LOL, you are beyond stupid.

I do not consider mass murder great. If the people being murdered are degenerate scumbags, then it is effective.

Yeah because of all the crimes out there it's eating/snorting a substance that makes one a scumbag...

Worse than rape IMO

Yeah because of all the crimes out there it's eating/snorting a substance that makes one a scumbag...

Worse than rape IMO

I include rapists, pedophiles, killers and pathetic drug addicts in the degenerate scumbag category.

Rodrigo%2BDuterte%2B2e.jpg

Last edited:
I have nothing to back this up, but I'm pretty sure most patients don't go there to start using heroin.

It's meant for existing addicts that aren't able to quit on their own.
Oh I know that... I'm just jaded because I see 12-13 year olds get hooked on the shit and then spout in court that it's fine for them to do it and shit.

I include rapists, pedophiles and killers and pathetic drug addicts in the degenerate scumbag category.

Rodrigo%2BDuterte%2B2e.jpg

Raping, killing and child molesting is right up there with smoking/snorting/eating drugs.....

It's amazing how effective propaganda is on dumb people sometimes.

I mean there's hundred of worse crimes out there than taking drugs. Like for example the ones with actual victims. Theft, arson, assault, vandalism, extortion, human trafficking etc etc.

They're alright though. It's the people who dare to eat or smoke something I don't like that need to die.

It's really amazing how dumb people can be.

Safe injection sites offer hope in scourge of discarded syringes

"http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/article/Safe-injection-sites-offer-hope-in-scourge-of-11087892.php"

"As San Francisco politicos inch ever-so-slowly toward opening a safe-injection site where intravenous drug users can shoot up legally, the scene outside City Hall and beyond grows more dire.

In March, the Department of Public Works collected 13,333 syringes left on the streets — an average of 430 every day. That’s 10,465 more needles than the crews collected in March 2016, a shocking rise that could be attributed to better collection efforts but also probably to simply more drug use in a country facing a growing opioid epidemic.

At Breed’s urging, the supervisors have approved a safe-injection site task force, which will have 90 days to meet, gather data and offer a recommendation, at which point a safe injection site could finally become reality in San Francisco."

430 syringes found on the streets a day not including the ones that may be found in ports, parks, beaches etc. The city is thinking of creating a safe injection site. They will technically be legalizing illegal drugs as long as you do them in a sanctuary zone within the city....That's utter BS. Whatever happened to fighting crimes? "Oh there's too many of them. We can't beat them, so let's join them"

We already know who is shooting up. It's the hundreds of homeless with their illegal tents camping on sidewalks. People can't even walk anymore cuz it's filled with tents. I was road tripping last month and I was told it's illegal to camp in my CAR parked on the street. In a legal parking spot...But they can legally camp in tents on sidewalks. SF created this problem when they allowed homeless to camp in tents. Now all the homeless are coming into SF along with illegal immigrants. SF is turning into EU.

The solution is not enabling them but to get rid of them. Either, arrest them and throw them into rehab or send them to fight NK or something...I'm so sick of this city and the state.
It's the liberal leftist Utopia.

Raping, killing and child molesting is right up there with smoking/snorting/eating drugs.....

It's amazing how effective propaganda is on dumb people sometimes.

I mean there's hundred of worse crimes out there than taking drugs. Like for example the ones with actual victims. Theft, arson, assault, vandalism, extortion, human trafficking etc etc.

They're alright though. It's the people who dare to eat or smoke something I don't like that need to die.

It's really amazing how dumb people can be.

A lot of the crimes you listed are related to the drug trade.

I know the stats read this helps cut down on OD deaths as the cops/first responders know where to look and there are those "chaperone" people there that can call the cops when needed for a potential OD....

I just don't like how this feels like normalizing hard drug usage.
I don't think it normalizes it

It corrals it.

And to the TS: "Crime" is what a society dictates a "crime" to be.

And governing is dealing with the problems at hand, not fighting for some unobtainable ideal.

I don't think it normalizes it
I live in WA (this is relevant believe me) and I sit in Court with kids that have been dinged with "marijuana" possession charges and hear ALL KINDS OF THEM do the "it's legal now" only to have the prosecutor go "yeah, for people over 21". That attitude is what worries me transferring to the harder drugs.

I know everything in the stats says I am wrong but it's still something I worry about.

I live in WA (this is relevant believe me) and I sit in Court with kids that have been dinged with "marijuana" possession charges and hear ALL KINDS OF THEM do the "it's legal now" only to have the prosecutor go "yeah, for people over 21". That attitude is what worries me transferring to the harder drugs.

I know everything in the stats says I am wrong but it's still something I worry about.
I just don't think that's the right angle to approach drug use.

Drug use stems from many failures in our culture as a whole.

You know this.

Is it a sign of a healthy culture to have so much drug use? And remember this goes back. It's not new. Alcohol is about as hard as drugs can get and it has a long history.

A society that is focused on bringing the best out of people instead of this rat fuck race we are in wouldn't have this kind of drug use.

So while some people like to approach this as an issue of law an order or morality or some plague of depravity, the roots stem much deeper and that is where I think this issue has to be addressed.

In fact, at that level, it would be one of many issues.

In front of my house is a rather large lake. We like to keep up with the lake and make it look nice, so we have a really large sand beach for the lake and some concrete tables.

A while back I was walking in the yard and right by the beach is a needle...I can only imagine it was used for drug use. I can sympathize for addicts, but to just discard your dirty needles in the grass on my property where some could step on them and get your dirty diseases...you deserve death. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood that has no less than 3 police officers that live there, and yet someone was still shooting up right in front of my house in the middle of the night.

Back