To everyone saying Schaub was not robbed -PBP Meta-data

thesharktank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know a lot of people dislike Schaub, and his performance was not impressive, but you should probably check your prejudices before claiming Arlovski as the rightful winner. I cannot find a single 'professional' commentator that agrees with the decision.

Sherdog - all 3 scored it for Schaub
MMAweekly - 30-27 Schaub
MMA Junkie - 30-27 Schaub
Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
Bleacher Report - 30-27 Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

Judging is subjective. I didn't see the fight, but I've seen plenty that could go either way, and generally, there's no room for complaining about a close fight

30-27 is a joke

sorry bud

i could see 29-28 for aa or brown

Would I have scored it for Schaub? Yes probably

Was it that close/boring/uneventful that it could go either way? Yes.

Could you make an argument for Arlovski winning the first two rounds? Yeah probably.

So do I care that Schaub lost? No, because they both lost and we lost too. Garbage fight.

lol how did Schaub possibly win 1&2 by being pressed against the cage?

Wasn't a good fight but I had Schaub winning that fight.

30-27 for either one of them is nothing short of a bad joke. Neither did anything, and nothing happened in round 1&2 to suggest Schaub soundly won either of them.

WHen you look at the Poll that was just posted tho that has 2-1 votes for Arlovski over Schaub and its 7-0 from MMA writers for Schaub.. it says something

**In my opinion the best fight score was from Bloody elbow. 10-10 and 10-8 are effective tools for judges that should be used way more often. 30-29 Schaub. This decision is as bad or worse than Sanchez Pearson

When nothing significant happens the judging criteria is octagon control

Nothing much really happened in the fight. I had Schaub winning though.

That fight was fucking awful. They both should have been DQed for being lame.

It was close enough and shitty enough to not really give a crap who wins and be ok with AA getting the nod.

I also don't like Schaub at all, so that helps me to be ok with the decision.

both fighters should be given a loss for pathetic performances, but if i had to give it to someone it would be andrei. andrei just wall'ed and stalled schaub for most of the first two rounds, boring as hell but schaub just sat there so the points go to andrei in that situation

rounds 1 and 2 were close but arlovski did more. he dodged most of schaub's strikes and held him against the cage.

Shaub lost. Andrei controlled him ford the first round. A lot of the second as well. He also did more visible damage than what Shaub did, I think that's scores big with the judges.

lol how did Schaub possibly win 1&2 by being pressed against the cage?

Agreed. Not much happened. 30-27 for schaub is a fucking joke

Your judging is comprised of *********s and retards TS

First two rounds were very close, but I gave them to AA.

So, with that in mind, it was 29-28.

I couldnt give a shit what some other guys say.

The first two rounds were terribly uneventful, and it was hard to pick a definitive winner as a result. Round three was clears Schaub's, but the other two could have gone either way. I was fine with 29-28 AA, and would have been just as fine with 30-27 Schuab.

Back