To everyone saying Schaub was not robbed -PBP Meta-data

I know a lot of people dislike Schaub, and his performance was not impressive, but you should probably check your prejudices before claiming Arlovski as the rightful winner. I cannot find a single 'professional' commentator that agrees with the decision.

Sherdog - all 3 scored it for Schaub
MMAweekly - 30-27 Schaub
MMA Junkie - 30-27 Schaub
Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
Bleacher Report - 30-27 Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

Laughable scores. The brainwashing is strong in this post.

%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B8-Hokuto-no-Ken-gar-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-613323.gif

I lol at your professional commentator line. Dudes that judge fights for MMA websites are the same morons that review games for gaming sites. They're not very good at their job, is it even a job? I don't even know.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Schaub won a close boring fight. When fights are close and boring, it's anybodies decision.

this was very loosely similar to rampage/Machida... the first two rounds were close but the third was not. in the realm of the 10-point system and over the course of 3 rounds, shitty decisions are very possible.... schaub clearly won the fight but andre conceivably won the first two rounds.

i scored it 30-27 schaub... sure, it wasn't such a lop-sided fight, but this whole system is based on numbers and i had the numbers heavily favoring schaub. I hope they fix this system before I die. using more than 2 fuckin numbers might help. 10-7, 10-6, etc. or scrap the whole thing and admit that PRIDE had it right. there'd still be screwjobs, but it wouldn't be the system's fault.

I see where you're coming from, but Machida did much, MUCH more than Schaub in the third round. He also won one of the first two rounds, or at least Rampage did nothing to take that first round. Schaub did very little damage in the third.

One thing that everyone seems to ignore is the fact that Schaub's GNP flurry in the 3rd was spastic as shit and he barely hit Arlovski with any shots, meanwhile Arlovski elbowed him so much that his own chest became drenched with Schaub's blood and he also managed to swell up Schaub's jaw somehow from the bottom.

I personally scored it round 1 Schaub, round 2 draw, round 3 Arlovski. Besides the third round, the first 2 rounds were so close/uneventful that anything from 30-27 Schaub to 29-28 Arlovski would've been a justifiable score.

One thing that everyone seems to ignore is the fact that Schaub's GNP flurry in the 3rd was spastic as shit and he barely hit Arlovski with any shots, meanwhile Arlovski elbowed him so much that his own chest became drenched with Schaub's blood and he also managed to swell up Schaub's jaw somehow from the bottom.

Mreh. Details. :icon_lol:

Schaub should be embarrassed by his performance. Talk so much leading up to the fight even saying his cardio was on Cain's level. Hopefully this lost humbled him but I doubt it. Usually people that drive BMW's have their head to far up their own asses.

I scored this fight a draw.
10-10
10- 9 Arlovski (just barely)
10-9 Schaub, the most dominant and exciting round of the fight.

Hell even the 3rd round while Schaub was on top, AA still did the damage.

Shouldn't try laying on someone to secure the win.

Yeah and theyre all morons.

There is no way in hell that he got 30-27 lol. You're automatically disqualified from not being considered a goof if you have it 30-27 for Abu Schaubi.

I had Shaub winning 29-28.

All my mates did too.

I had picked AA so was happy with the result, but I do feel it was wrong.

I understand English isn't many posters' first language, but please look up the word 'robbery' before making another pointless thread. If a fight is close enough to go either way, then you can't call it a robbery. Sanchez getting away with a win over Pearson, now that was a robbery.

Oh and any news what happened to his cheek?

Is that a broken Jaw, just swollen or something else?

Who really cares? The fight was of no consequence, it was there for entertainment and it utterly failed in that regard.

I scored it for Schaub, too. But it could've gone either way.

I think Arlovski won. Neither did much, but Arlovski fucked Schaub up when he did

Back