To everyone saying Schaub was not robbed -PBP Meta-data

Not a a fan of wall n stall but that's how AA won the first 2 rounds i guess. Pretty boring fight.

Arlovski won with aggression (being the one moving forward) and octagon control (center of the cage and fence).

should have been 29-28 schaub. no way you could give him the first rounf

Not a a fan of wall n stall but that's how AA won the first 2 rounds i guess. Pretty boring fight.

Yea, this. Giving the fight to Schaub when he got held against the cage and backed away without throwing the famous baby leg kicks is a bad joke. Get the fuck out with your shit judging, I didn't like the fight (if you're gonna call it a fight) either but Arlovski clearly won via aggression and control.

Shuab landed the only meaningful punches in that fight. Andre just stood there.

Yea, this. Giving the fight to Schaub when he got held against the cage and backed away without throwing the famous baby leg kicks is a bad joke. Get the fuck out with your shit judging, I didn't like the fight (if you're gonna call it a fight) either but Arlovski clearly won via aggression and control.

yeah, this, the only thing of note schaub landed was that uppercut they kept showing, and that didn't even rock a guy who everyone makes glass chin jokes about

Coulda went either way. Gai ed respect for shaub

aggression. As in holding him against the cage and literally just waiting for a separation

I know a lot of people dislike Schaub, and his performance was not impressive, but you should probably check your prejudices before claiming Arlovski as the rightful winner. I cannot find a single 'professional' commentator that agrees with the decision.

Sherdog - all 3 scored it for Schaub
MMAweekly - 30-27 Schaub
MMA Junkie - 30-27 Schaub
Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
Bleacher Report - 30-27 Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

I lol at your professional commentator line. Dudes that judge fights for MMA websites are the same morons that review games for gaming sites. They're not very good at their job, is it even a job? I don't even know.

whenever two fighters do zero, things, I do not care. if thw fighters dont care, why should we care who wins or loses?

Regardless .... These guys dont belong on main cards. Shows HW status.

30-27 is a joke

sorry bud

i could see 29-28 for aa or brown

This. It was close, and could have gone either way. Honestly, I gave it to AA on the damage alone, cause everything else was basically even, and I wasn't about to give it to Schaub just for laying on top in AA's guard.

Anyone who scored it 30-27 is just as bad as the judges in NM.

They're just guys with their own reasons to say whoever won.

this was very loosely similar to rampage/Machida... the first two rounds were close but the third was not. in the realm of the 10-point system and over the course of 3 rounds, shitty decisions are very possible.... schaub clearly won the fight but andre conceivably won the first two rounds.

i scored it 30-27 schaub... sure, it wasn't such a lop-sided fight, but this whole system is based on numbers and i had the numbers heavily favoring schaub. I hope they fix this system before I die. using more than 2 fuckin numbers might help. 10-7, 10-6, etc. or scrap the whole thing and admit that PRIDE had it right. there'd still be screwjobs, but it wouldn't be the system's fault.

hey ts, why dont we wait for a fightmetric report or accustrike or whatever. i know they are not the best, but at least we can see how "close" the first two really were.

this reminds me an awful lot of the rampage/machida fight. first two rounds were a whole lot of nothing. the third round one guy clearly wins, yet still loses the fight.

i thought machida and schaub both won.. meh.

who cares about schaub/arlovski. the fight sucked. machida/rampage was exciting at least. to me..

I know a lot of people dislike Schaub, and his performance was not impressive, but you should probably check your prejudices before claiming Arlovski as the rightful winner. I cannot find a single 'professional' commentator that agrees with the decision.

Sherdog - all 3 scored it for Schaub
MMAweekly - 30-27 Schaub
MMA Junkie - 30-27 Schaub
Bloody Elbow - 30-29 Schaub (with 2 10-10 rds.. which they admitted to be the first time they ever scored a fight this way)
Bleacher Report - 30-27 Schaub.

These are the only websites that I check often for play by plays... But if anyone wants to deep dive and find me someone that scored it for Arlovski.. heres your chance.

Who cares what the numbers were. Tonight proves that Schaub absolutely sucks.

Who cares? I won money on Arlovski and Schaub looks like a chipmunk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back