To be fair... Kevin Lee has messed up everyone on the ground

Frankie fights just 10lbs under and was Lw champ himself.

I doubt its really 30lbs of in ring difference.

He was the LW champ when guys were smaller, and is undersized at FW.. Khabib and Lee have both talked about walking around at 190, what'd you think Frankie weighs? MAYBE 165, no way he is 170.. so that would equal 30 pounds, maybe if I'm off 25.

First off, Lee stole a page out of Khabib's when he took Edson down because he said before the fight that he will stand and bang, which almost cost him the fight! Khabib has a more technical striking game even if it looks ugly, so he will keep the distance and keep Lee guessing. Lee got dropped 3 times against TF EB and Al, so statistically he should go down first! Joe Rogan is a clown when he mocked Khabib because he is very biased! Bottom line, Lee does represent a dangerous game but so did everyone who fought Khabib
Ehh, you have good points i'll give you that

He was the LW champ when guys were smaller, and is undersized at FW.. Khabib and Lee have both talked about walking around at 190, what'd you think Frankie weighs? MAYBE 165, no way he is 170.. so that would equal 30 pounds, maybe if I'm off 25.

Walk around 190 sure.

Optimal weight though ... 170lbs per Kevin Lees own words on Joe rogans show yesterday.

So annoyed that T-Ferg is out.

Would have loved seeing T-Ferg VS Kebab.

Lee has a very dangerous top game. He picked it up very quickly as evidenced by his performance against Iaquinta when he was extremely green. Despite the fact that he hadn't been training the ground game long at all (outside of his wrestling pedigree), he was plenty dangerous on the ground against Iaquinta. The big question marks with Lee are his striking defense, chin, and the fact that he's likely going to outgrow LW within the next year or two. His type of style doesn't always translate so well when going up in weight.

None taken. I actually believe that really was Tony's plan, to have Kevin expend a lot of energy and to play guard.

If so, it was a shitty plan. Lee worked his ass off on the ground against Barboza and never got tired. If he didn't have that staph infection, I think Ferg would have had a rough night.

Walk around 190 sure.

Optimal weight though ... 170lbs per Kevin Lees own words on Joe rogans show yesterday.

You misunderstood what they were saying in the podcast, 170 is optimal at the end of a strict fight camp, and diet; meaning a good weight at the beginning of fight week before you start a weight cut.

Walking around at 4% bf at all times is not healthy lol

He said he walks around at 185 and has gotten up to 195 being sloppy

Frankie is tiny compared to Lee, idk why mofuckas always try to argue obvious shit like that

Back