News TKO Group Plans to 'Make every UFC fan a WWE fan'

You could clone that monster Lesnar 10 times and it still wouldn't be enough to stop Saint Jon. He's like a reverse Samson as long as he keeps that head bald, he's unstoppable. 1000 WWE philistines would easily be despatched by Jon and a donkeys jaw.
If we built a time machine and transported Saint Jones back to ancient Rome, Jones would single handedly defeat all of the Roman army with his bare hands. These mere mortals don't stand a chance
1708427398423.png

If we built a time machine and transported Saint Jones back to ancient Rome, Jones would single handedly defeat all of the Roman army with his bare hands. These mere mortals don't stand a chance
View attachment 1030692
I came across an ancient drawing of Jon defeating a Roman using a Donkey's jaw. It seems he is immortal and already defeated the Romans.4fbd746a-f263-4752-bcb6-e7e79a812df5.jpg

Haha, try it. WWE is the lamest shit ever, I used to love WWF as a kid, absolutely loved it, but anyone over 14 who still likes it is weird (and I've got several 40yr old mates who do).

They’re all roleplaying. It’s the same crowd who play dungeons and dragons etc

Haha, try it. WWE is the lamest shit ever, I used to love WWF as a kid, absolutely loved it, but anyone over 14 who still likes it is weird (and I've got several 40yr old mates who do).

amen

but i have to admit that more often than not i indulge in watching some "behind the scenes" video on yt, just to understand what really were the people i root for as a kid.
i miss the 80s and the 90s...

OHHH YEAH

Good. I hope you all hate it too. Making you idiots be forced to watch wwe is all I want

They are the same as mma fans

Watching men fight in underwear is weird. Scripted or real

Brock coming over to UFC created a lot of modern mma fans including myself. I was a huge Brock fan as a kid when he was in wwe. Brock coming to the ufc and the undisputed 2009 video game made me start watching

Back