News TKO Group Plans to 'Make every UFC fan a WWE fan'

oh yeah I forgot about that, lol

Never really understood why it's considered so offensive, I thought it was one of the lighter slurs in the English vocabulary. I call my mates an f all the time if they do some pussy shit.
Saying it to somebody who isn't your friend is the same as squaring up to somebody ready to fight.

I hate this. The corniness and cringe level just went up ten fold.

I'm not a wrestling fan, but I think the talent necessary is grossly underrated. The vast majority of guys in the UFC are cringe on the mic skills. It can't be taught quickly, and usually comes from a natural ability.

I remember when some wrestling promotion tried to make Cain Velasquez look intimidating and it was horrible.

In defense of wrestling fans, if you have kids at that magical, 7 to 12 years of age, you might be watching wrestling to connect to them.
I have three sons. 6, 8, 11 years old
They will play WWE video games but have no interest in actually watching it.

gun to my head, I can maybe name three active WWE wrestlers now.

it's fallen so far since the "attitude" era

Not happening. WWE is mostly for kids and teens

I liked the WWF drama and the fake fighting when I was 10, but there's not a chance in hell, as a 41yo old fart, that I rewatch that shit again

Last edited:
The Attitude era was cool. WWE has fallen so far since that

Bunk. Absolute bunk.

Was already kind of embarrassing being a fan of MMA . Now with an association to low-brow, shit-tier fake wrestling that will take fandom into the shadows. I was never here.

spiketable-anim.gif

Every adult UFC fan who is open to being a WWE fan is already a WWE fan. Every UFC fan who is not a WWE fan fucking hates it and views it as degenerate nonsense. So its just going to alienate people.

I'll still watch Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania every so often.

Haha, try it. WWE is the lamest shit ever, I used to love WWF as a kid, absolutely loved it, but anyone over 14 who still likes it is weird (and I've got several 40yr old mates who do).
you just insulted every gun totin' sister lovin' redneck across the USA. I suggest you change name and lay low.

You can't transition people to be fans of something they've grown out of. Professional wrestling is for children and weirdos.

UFC newer fans have way more in common with WWE that they'd like to admit. Nowadays the way the fighters promote themselves, talk shit and "sell" fights matters more than anything.

You can't transition people to be fans of something they've grown out of. Professional wrestling is for children and weirdos.
Saint Jones could take on more than 10 WWE wrestlers at once in a fight and still win.

Saint Jones could take on more than 10 WWE wrestlers at once in a fight and still win.
You could clone that monster Lesnar 10 times and it still wouldn't be enough to stop Saint Jon. He's like a reverse Samson as long as he keeps that head bald, he's unstoppable. 1000 WWE philistines would easily be despatched by Jon and a donkeys jaw.

Back