TJ Dillashaw training with current K1 Champ

Lol I love how Dillasnake always seems to go full TryHard during sparring sessions with striking Elites like Takeru or Lomachenko.

They seem to be going like 20% max, while Silly Dilly seems to be going at like 80%plus intensity.

Maybe the Dilly being a gym D Bag rumors Team Alpha Manlet put out were true.

<{titihmm}>

A Wand fan complaining about guys being intense in sparring....

lomachenko tools around with tj dillashaw in boxing.

0:36 that lomachenko defense while he is staying like glue on is opponent is impressive.

giphy.gif

Kickboxing is different from MMA-Boxing

stance is heavier because of the kicks and fights are way more in line

watch Koya Urabe,Cedric Doumbe,Giorgio Petrosyan..

But you just posted a gif of actual boxing :D

Honestly, TJ's persona is the epitome of a cringefest but when he's in octagon, he's fucking amazing to watch.

TJ never slept Cody lol reaching TJ was saved by the bell and it was an early stoppage. And how is Cody a douche? Did he leave the gym that made him a champion while holding the belt?
hahahahaha damn you're pretty bitter about cody losing eh?

TJ got up after being knocked down and immediately started moving his head and dodging punches, and it definitely wasn't an early stoppage. nice excuses.

and " how is cody a douche? " really? LOL.

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

holy fuck this is bad news for his next opponent and all after. TJ is already a monster, this is just redixulous

BWahahaha can't even provide one argument for why I'm wrong. Thanks for admitting you're a mental midget with no intelligent reply. Salty Cruz fan is salty LMFAO :D
salty cruz fan? the fuck? lmao.

yeah i'm so salty that the guy i hate (cody) got knocked out by TJ LOL, you make no sense.

what am i supposed to be arguing?

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

I've seen Takeru fight a bunch of times under the Krush banner. He's a fucking savage.

Takeru in 16 oz gloves while tj in 8oz gloves and going hard lmao.

TJ never slept Cody lol reaching TJ was saved by the bell and it was an early stoppage. And how is Cody a douche? Did he leave the gym that made him a champion while holding the belt?
Early stoppage my ass. Cody recovered quickly, but when it was stopped, Cody's arm was trapped under TJs leg with his face buried in the mat doing absolutely nothing to defend himself with TJ free to punch him in the head.

Also, Cody is not a douche? Did you see TUF. The guy acted like a hotheaded child the entire way through, jumping on any opportunity to start something.

Tj spars in 8 or 10oz gloves

what a jerk.

How does posting TJ's HGH gut prove anything? TJ got lucky and got saved by the bell. It's not hard to admit lol

You sound exactly like TAM in your posts. Salty, emotional, insecure and always with an attack just to smear TJ. It concerns us.

We get you are in love with TAM and maybe train there or look up to them because you`re 4"8. No problem there.

But if you are at any point in real need to adress your advanced small man syndrome the SPBA ( Sherdog Psychology Bar Association) offers you their service for free.

His striking will get worse

Base mma striking has surpassed K1 striking

The biggest factor that kills movement in a fight are kicks. Kicks in mma are not the same because the takedown threat. As for head movement, it's a lot more subtle for the same reason.

It's not like these guys are not slick or can't move.

5mANAgk.gif

Back