TJ Dillashaw training with current K1 Champ

It's not like he's posting it to show that he's better than this guy.

He's just getting different looks from different high level strikers.

He can only improve from this.

1zgvnk6.gif
Master Thong is the goat. Guy always cracks me up.

are you judging that of gifs of him KO'ing people?
No, from the sparring session and previous K1 fights I've watched.

Not shitting on this guy, just something I noticed almost anyone uses in K1. They mostly just block or use attacking as a form of defense.

Don't they have head movement in K1?

They should hire Edmond
giphy.gif

Kickboxing is different from MMA-Boxing

stance is heavier because of the kicks and fights are way more in line

watch Koya Urabe,Cedric Doumbe,Giorgio Petrosyan..

I love this kid. Leaves no stone unturned. As a TJ fan, how could you ever be unconifdent in him?

Takeru is getting let up. Either this guy sucks or he is letting TJ win.

bunch of crybabies in here. TJ is dong solid sparring here and i see absolutely no bad intentions whatsoever.

Bro, he's literally trying to paralyze him. You don't see it???

/sarcasm

Only on sherdog can a fighter get hate for branching out and training with a top fighter of another sport. The same fighter who got hate for moving to train with better fighters.

Loyalty vs becoming a better/successful fighter?
Hmm let me choose.

No, from the sparring session and previous K1 fights I've watched.

Not shitting on this guy, just something I noticed almost anyone uses in K1. They mostly just block or use attacking as a form of defense.

The biggest factor that kills movement in a fight are kicks. Kicks in mma are not the same because the takedown threat. As for head movement, it's a lot more subtle for the same reason.

It's not like these guys are not slick or can't move.

5mANAgk.gif

Nice to see TJ use an active lead hand. I think he really is trying to take from Loma, and that he learned a few things during their sparring session.

That said, it does seem like TJ always HAVE to try to get the upper hand during sparring and increase the intensity to above what his partner is doing. Nothing worse than sparring douches (not that he's going unreasonably hard here).

the TJ hate is so old now, i'm back to liking him after he slept that douche cody.

and of course he's gonna go harder against guys like lomachenko and takeru, they're levels above him he fuckin HAS to go harder to be competitive against guys like that.

and TJ isn't even going hard at all in that video, so i dunno what you dorks are talking about.

TJ is just going to continue evolving. No matter if you like him as a person or not, he's going to be an all time great in the BW division.

Love the salty clowns in this thread. TJ smokes all guys in Team alpha male!

Lol I love how Dillasnake always seems to go full TryHard during sparring sessions with striking Elites like Takeru or Lomachenko.

They seem to be going like 20% max, while Silly Dilly seems to be going at like 80%plus intensity.

Maybe the Dilly being a gym D Bag rumors Team Alpha Manlet put out were true.

<{titihmm}>
At least he's not going for the KO in sparring anymore.

Back