TJ Dillashaw Refuses to Bury The Hatchet (Says He Ruined Cody's Career)

Should TJ bury the hatchet?

• Total voters
Team alpha male is a bunch of good fighters that just don't get the mental side of the game. Denying what happened is probably the least-effective way to improve and the spend almost as much time in denial as your average Trump supporter.
Let me segue this unrelated thing into saying orange man bad
Uwp7yMg.jpg

MMA media saying slept? Sounds stupid, especially when he was only put out once and he popped right back up.
When a professional referee has to prevent the other guy from pounding on your undefended head does it seem prudent to nitpick the terminology? Would you prefer the term "dribbling his face off the canvas while he remained conscious"?

<{vega}><TrumpWrong1>

Did you just feel like taking an unnecessary swipe at a huge group of people because you're bored, or because you're just that much of a douche?
Especially since it doesn't even make sense. Trump supporters won, will win big in the midterms, are winning everyday. Whereas Hillary supporters/dems still won't accept why they lost and keep going on about Russia, Russia, Russia, and how we need to abolish the electoral college and let NYC and LA decide the fate of the whole country.

Fuck that, they made their cribs and bassinets, they can lay in them.

They acted like a bunch of bitchy high school gossip queens and ran their mouths at TJ for years and kept talking even after the first time TJ KOed Cody no chin.

They initiated all the bad blood, bad behavior and bad mouthing and they deserve to get whatever retribution comes their way.

N
When a professional referee has to prevent the other guy from pounding on your undefended head does it seem prudent to nitpick the terminology? Would you prefer the term "dribbling his face off the canvas while he remained conscious"?
No, but saying he was slept is inaccurate. From a fan it's fine, but doesn't sound right from a reporter.

Whn you lose to a chanpion twice you basically become exiled .Much like joe b, he couldn't fight his way to the title no matter how many times he won.

Thanks.

But you make the assumption that UFC operates under any kind of logical, thought-out plan. (C M Punk fighting twice in UFC is already Kafka-esque.) If Cody steamrolls his next 3 opponents, I feel they could make them face again, provided TJ is still the top dog.

As unlikely as it is, if TJ lost his title, Cody might get a shot at gold even sooner.

Although personally I do suspect that Cody won't fold mentally the way Barao did, the latter just never had the same confidence to be aggressive after that where as Cody still have that in the rematch,

TJ's right though he should definitely have held off that fight, taken 2-3 matches to round out his skill set more potentially away from TAM but them and Dana watched the rematch too hard.

I feel the big gap between them is in Cody's head, not his abilities per-se. Seeing how he fought Cruz vs the way he acted when crossing paths with TJ is self-explanatory.

I don't like Cody that much, but TJ is starting to seem even more of an a**hole.

Take the high road TJ. Your main beef is really only with Uriah. He is the one that started all that bullshit and he’s the one that runs that team. You won, so take the high road.

They're all obnoxious. TJ included.

<{vega}><TrumpWrong1>

Did you just feel like taking an unnecessary swipe at a huge group of people because you're bored, or because you're just that much of a douche?
Well it’s a group of irredeemable morons so I hardly blame the guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back