TJ Dillashaw Refuses to Bury The Hatchet (Says He Ruined Cody's Career)

Should TJ bury the hatchet?

• Total voters
I would most consistently say yes to the "bury the hatchet question" but not in this case. Cody was trying to destroy TJ's career in a very irrational and out of control kinda way. It was like he was under the mind control of TAM. TJ needs to meet that force with an equal and opposite force. It is a unique case of not burying the hatchet.

I feel the same way, normally a forgive and forget type of guy but TAM were being total dicks in this feud and started it.

I like watching TJ fight but he seems like a tool on a personal level.

Cody needs to assess and just get better. He still has a future in the UFC

As am ambassador and board chair of team no chill we would like to officially draft TJ Dillashaw

I'd like to extend a welcome to the little snake in the grass on behalf of team president @DS7 team enforcer @ortizgnp team life coach @BC and resident funny man @Cormier's Little Guy (aka my favorite child)

What is everyone talking about? TJ already buried the hatchet

He buried it into Cody's career

I'm not fan of this statements but I can't blame him and seriously fuck TAM and Cody, they talked so much shit about TJ, spread fake shit, made the entire MMA community against him, disrespected him so many times for months.

I don't blame TJ for saying that

If TJ was 5’10+, I bet he wouldn’t act like this. Cody too..

I think he should move forward but I'm not sure if Cody would have, so maybe he should tighten the snake grip a little more.

Snakes don't forgive or forget. Hopefully he keeps his head on his shoulders moving forward though. War TJ.

TJ should pull a Cruz and call out a past his prime Uriah Faber

UFC has to shoulder some of the blame as they rushed Cody back in there because their lazy matchmakers can't be assed to use their brains

TJ is a monster inside the cage, and I don't give a fuck about the beef. Was fun to watch a rilvary, but it's over. Fight Moraes

I feel for Cody but he was a dick so all power to TJ.

He knocked his ass 2 times and destroyed his career and team alpha fail

TS, you need to pay attention. This is from a week before their last fight.

Team alpha male is a bunch of good fighters that just don't get the mental side of the game. Denying what happened is probably the least-effective way to improve and the spend almost as much time in denial as your average Trump supporter.

<{vega}><TrumpWrong1>

Did you just feel like taking an unnecessary swipe at a huge group of people because you're bored, or because you're just that much of a douche?

TJ be like...

FixedPerkyGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

TJ transformed over time into a guy who legit needs to wear a bra.

870336908.jpg.0.jpg

Back