TJ Dillashaw Refuses to Bury The Hatchet (Says He Ruined Cody's Career)

Should TJ bury the hatchet?

• Total voters
Someone make a gif of this with Cody's face....

giphy.gif

Never grab a man by his throat. I like Cody but he brought the bad winner TJ stuff on himself

The amount of shit Cody/Faber and Alpha Male spoke about him, why the fuck should he drop it now he's KO'ed Cody twice?

Cody made the exact same mistake he made in the first fight, deserved to lose.

Cody should have kept his mouth shut and focus on being grateful that TJ left which means more attention for him. But instead he went out of his way to get personal with TJ despite the fact that he should have been happy to be team TAM new golden boy.

lol, TJ just stating facts. In the future, every time an interviewer asks TJ about Cody, why not mention how he KO'd him twice. It is what it is.

Another Manlet fighter with a big mouth. STFU and get a fight.

Cody should have asked Barao whether it is a good idea to instantly rematch TJ after getting destroyed.

Now they are both going to oblivion.

Its not been a good few months for MMA's douchebags has it with Cody, Sonnen and McGregor being served, hopefully it carries on with Jones.

Last edited:
You know what's the lesson here?

Fighters need to fucking fight more.
Here we are in the end of 2018 discussing a beef from more than a year ago.

TJ's fighting once a year, and in two years, only fought Cody.
That's why there's never something new to talk about and oll subjects keep popping up.

No TJ has no reason to bury anything. cody can sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and enjoy the ice cold slice of humble pie TJ served him.

Last edited:
TJ has earned the right to talk all the shit he wants vs TAM so I don't care what he does.

I'm starting to grow cold towards TJ. He could use a nice serving of humble pie as well.

Can someone please explain the "destroyed" part, though?

Did Cody have a fight yet, following his back-to-back losses, so we can asses at least partially the validity of such claim?

Back