TJ Dillashaw is no longer on a plan to make 125 pounds by August

DJ just dodged a bullet, he should be like

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What did tj do to deserve a shot at the 125 title?

He dethroned the reigning 135 goat to become 135 champion, defended the belt multiple times including a 1-day replacement to save a card, lost a controversial decision against another all-time great, then won his way back to the #1 contender spot at 135.

Anything else?

In order to avoid this fight DJ sounded off against the UFC, and then basically just went into hiding. Jesus this guy should just retire as far as I'm concerned.

What did tj do to deserve a shot at the 125 title?

Considering holding that belt basically equates to beating up a bunch of elementary school children, Who gives a shit? DJ could not beat Dominic. He could not cut it at 135. Anyone calling him an all time great is a moron. He beat up people that were 5-3 and weighed 125 pounds. Wow so impressive.

I'd rather see DJ/TJ than DJ/any other FLW but I'd rather see Cody/TJ than DJ/TJ any day.

TJ didn't deserve it anyway.

Glad they came to their sense and fuck all the shit fans that wanted him to jump the line.

because of the level of competition, 135 is significantly more stacked then 125. and yes, they both went the distance w/ cruz, so why the fuck doesnt MM challenge himself and accept the fight.?? idc personally i dont watch midget fights anyways but its his legacy he's tarnishing.
If you don't care then why are you arguing against him?

Sports aren't about ppv buys or money fights or any of that bullshit. It's about legitimacy. Tj needs to earn his shot.

If sports were about money matchups, tom brady would play against eli or peyton every week.

Just for that, they should just put mighty mouse on a Ppv prelim vs the GREATNESS of ray borg that we all know....

He dethroned the reigning 135 goat to become 135 champion, defended the belt multiple times including a 1-day replacement to save a card, lost a controversial decision against another all-time great, then won his way back to the #1 contender spot at 135.

Anything else?
He beat the usada placeholder twice and defended against joe soto on 2 days notice. He was then promptly dominated by cruz.

How credible is it when Jeremy Stephens beats Barao?

Anything else?

Considering holding that belt basically equates to beating up a bunch of elementary school children, Who gives a shit? DJ could not beat Dominic. He could not cut it at 135. Anyone calling him an all time great is a moron. He beat up people that were 5-3 and weighed 125 pounds. Wow so impressive.

You do realize they both lost to Dominic right?

This is great news, TJ should stay focused on the Bantamweight division where exciting things are happening and stay away from the rat poison that is the flyweight division.

Mighty duck just got flyweight cut... Oh shucks

He beat the usada placeholder twice and defended against joe soto on 2 days notice. He was then promptly dominated by cruz.

How credible is it when Jeremy Stephens beats Barao?

Anything else?

Cruz dominated TJ? How credible is your opinion at this point?

What a shame. I liked MM before this. Nobody will give a shit about his meaningless record after he beats Borg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back