TJ Dillashaw is no longer on a plan to make 125 pounds by August

DJ fucked up big time.

Dana is not going to let this slide. I don't know if he will literally axe the division in the very immediate future, but one way or another DJ is going to feel repercussions.

He could have potentially beat TJ, break the record, and secure a spot in UFC GOAT books forever. Now he will be a footnote, or completely expunged.
but if TJ won the belt he would have done what Conor did holding up the division except they'd probably close 125 after TJ fought Cody.

well this just means i dont give a fuck bout the next MM fight. He let the opportunity slip cant blame noone but himself.

well this just means i dont give a fuck bout the next MM fight. He let the opportunity slip cant blame noone but himself.
DJ wanted Cody after a fight with Cejudo. As things are,my guess is after the Borg fight DJ waits for TJ-Cody to happen and the calls out the camp.

DJ fucked up big time.

Dana is not going to let this slide. I don't know if he will literally axe the division in the very immediate future, but one way or another DJ is going to feel repercussions.

He could have potentially beat TJ, break the record, and secure a spot in UFC GOAT books forever. Now he will be a footnote, or completely expunged.
No, Dana fucked up trying to muscle DJ. TJ/DJ isn't the fight to make right meow - there's no buildup, nothing, and they'd very potentially be ruining Cody/TJ. If TJ at least had fights in the division or a long win streak, it would be more compelling. TJ has done nothing to warrant a title shot at 125 yet.

He should get his record and start asking dana and TJ where his 35 super fight is. If it was a big deal on their terms they should still be interested in it on his.

TJ will try to get down to flyweight once Cody takes his head off.

Good. Why anyone would want to potentially risk the TJ v Cody fight for a fight no one ever asked for is beyond me.

Hopefully they scrap the division. I don't want to see a completely legitimate record by a P4P great be polluted by a champion of a needless division by beating a bunch of nobodies.

lol @ the "Thanks a lot, DJ!" posts.

This is the RIGHT move. Him going down to 25 made no sense anyway. He wasn't even sure if he was going to defend should he have won the fight.

Before dropping 125 , there are still options to explore. Sideline DJ until after Cody / TJ and see if that winner meeting DJ at 125, 130 or 135 viable. If not can drop the division any time but should try to salvage Cejudo, JB as possible BWs.

DJ has pissed off so many it's pretty funny lol.

Hopefully they scrap the division. I don't want to see a completely legitimate record by a P4P great be polluted by a champion of a needless division by beating a bunch of nobodies.
the only recent champion who sells as little as MM does is TJ. Their fight wouldn't do much better than the Borg one.

Good news, the chances of 125 being removed just increased enormously,​

How do you know it's more competitive? Both guys went the distance with cruz.
because of the level of competition, 135 is significantly more stacked then 125. and yes, they both went the distance w/ cruz, so why the fuck doesnt MM challenge himself and accept the fight.?? idc personally i dont watch midget fights anyways but its his legacy he's tarnishing.

Good, I don't care how long it takes, Dillashaw/Garbrandt is the fight to make.

Back