Tito's inability to speak never ceases to amaze me

I often wonder if he sees videos of himself played back and feels embarrassed or is in denial about how bad it is.

I spoke to him long time ago. I think it was the weekend after his altercation with Babalu at strikeforce.

He speaks alot slower in person and he is actually a real nice guy. The Tito people saw the season of TUF when he coached against Shamrock or Liddell was alot more accurate to what he is actually like.

The trash talking and speed talking is some type of character he created.

Maybe he gets nervous idk
Makes sense

One of those guys whos mouth moves faster than his brain does. Fumbles over his words cause he hasn't actually gotten to what he's going to say yet in his head. Not saying the guy is an idiot, more he just needs to talk less.

When your cranium is that large, thoughts have a long way to travel to your mouth. <{titihmm}>

to-keep-out-of-reach-of-children-mercilon-tabs-every-9807099.png

Does he sound stupid only when trying to trash talk? Just watched his interview on below the belt and he is pretty well spoken on there.
"Let me tell you what you're thinking..."
He sounds stupid most of the time

Take 20 years of your life of getting punched in the head.

Not even close. You must have failed basic arithmetic in school. Listen more closely, it is a basic word problem. He actually said:
6 days a week I train 5 days a week I train 3 days a week one of those days I train 2 days a week.
So 6*5*(3+2)=150 days a week.
Step your game up for fucks sake.
I'll toss you a like for effort though.
He's done more in a week than most people do half of the year. Impressive

OP's inability to fight never ceases to amaze me.

"I train 6 days a week, 5 days a week, I'll train 3 days a week, 1 of those days I'll train 2 days of the week. So, 6 days a week, I've been training."

The only way that I can interpret this is that rather than dividing days into hours, he divides days into 7 mini days within a mini week. Then it all becomes clear.

Back