Tito's inability to speak never ceases to amaze me

Tito, Let me tell you how you feelin' right now buddy!

Hmm

I've got two theories about this

He really is fucked up and said this wrong,and didn't catch it

Or by days he's referring to bodybuilder style days( day 1 arms and back, day 2 chest and legs ,blah blah blah)
But that doesn't make sense to me as he says mentions several days into one week?..lol

I've got a theory - Tito is a punch drunk bonehead.

Holy shit, that got funnier the 3rd time it replayed

6 days a week. 5 days a week he trains 3 days a week. 1 day he trains 2 days.
Can you tell me if my MMAth adds up? My concern is order of operations:
6 + 15 (5 x 3) + 2 = 23
Tito trains 23 days a week.

God, this guy needs to see a speech therapist. I don't think he has any dramatic brain trauma, he certainly doesn't slur words and didn't have too many beatings in his career. He never use to sound this bad, he is getting worse and worse.

I feel less intelligent having listened to that.

Can you tell me if my MMAth adds up? My concern is order of operations:
6 + 15 (5 x 3) + 2 = 23
Tito trains 23 days a week.
Not even close. You must have failed basic arithmetic in school. Listen more closely, it is a basic word problem. He actually said:
6 days a week I train 5 days a week I train 3 days a week one of those days I train 2 days a week.
So 6*5*(3+2)=150 days a week.
Step your game up for fucks sake.
I'll toss you a like for effort though.

I love Tito

This is a man who recently said he was 34 years old (rather than 43) and didn't even correct himself

8bee217004a348323fb3345a400faba0_gif.gif

Tito can speak just fine. He does not slur or stutter.

The issue is with his organization of thoughts.

He just perfected Scott Steiner maths, this is next level. Our physicists will need to jump on this asap.

Well back then he just let his t-shirts do the talking, and his feud with a WWE star in Ken Shamrock kinda helped put him over the top too. The main reason Tito sold so many fights during that era was because the market wasnt saturated with tons of cards, and he was smashing all comers.

Well said.

Does he sound stupid only when trying to trash talk? Just watched his interview on below the belt and he is pretty well spoken on there.

I spoke to him long time ago. I think it was the weekend after his altercation with Babalu at strikeforce.

He speaks alot slower in person and he is actually a real nice guy. The Tito people saw the season of TUF when he coached against Shamrock or Liddell was alot more accurate to what he is actually like.

The trash talking and speed talking is some type of character he created.

Maybe he gets nervous idk

Last edited:
Back