Tito's inability to speak never ceases to amaze me

You'd think he'd train 2 days a week more than one day a week

He's trying to say:

He trains 6 days a week
_
Of those 6 days, 5 of them he trains 3 times a day.
The final day he trains twice.

Yeah, I don't know why he continued saying nonsense without realizing and correcting himself. It's like he doesn't listen to his own sentences

Holy shit, that got funnier the 3rd time it replayed

6 days a week. 5 days a week he trains 3 days a week. 1 day he trains 2 days.
it gets even crazier though. 5 days a week he trains 3 days a week. But one of those days he trains 2 days a week.

By my math...

he trains 3/7 of a day 4 days per week for a total of 12/7 of a day training.

One day he trains either 3/7 of a day of training or 2/7 of a day training. Hell let’s just average those and say 5/14 of a day training.

So grand total 29/14 days a week or just a cunt hair over 2 days a week.

<{1-1}>

EDIT the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that averaging was the right thing to do. I believe the fifth day is Schöedinger’s day. Is it 3 days a week or two days a week? Really it’s both and neither at the same time until he collapses the wavefunction by traning UFC on that day.

Tito is a little too emotional, and he speaks too fast. He needs to helax more.

STILL MA' BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Rofl, it's crazy considering he's supposed to be one of the best at hyping up a fight during his time
You have to understand though. Back then, all it took was being disrespectful. He never really started talking, aside from maybe sitting in with Rogan and Goldie for a few fights, until the Affliction events.
Once he started talking in multiple sentences it was hilarious.

tenor.gif

it gets even crazier though. 5 days a week he trains 3 days a week. But one of those days he trains 2 days a week.

By my math...

he trains 3/7 of a day 4 days per week for a total of 12/7 of a day training.

One day he trains either 3/7 of a day of training or 2/7 of a day training. Hell let’s just average those and say 5/14 of a day training.

So grand total 29/14 days a week or just a cunt hair over 2 days a week.

<{1-1}>

EDIT the more I think about it, the more convinced I am that averaging was the right thing to do. I believe the fifth day is Schöedinger’s day. Is it 3 days a week or two days a week? Really it’s both and neither at the same time until he collapses the wavefunction by traning UFC on that day.
You’re underthinking this...

On a scale of 0 to 1, how close is this to Scott Steiner's "math lesson?"

He probably trains a lot and he needs to stop giving video interviews after sparring.

Back