Tito Ortiz lays the verbal smackdown on Chuck

Tito suggesting Chuck can't put a sentence together and then directly following it with an unintelligible sentence is classic Tito

When Tito was younger like pre zuffa era even, he was actually pretty good when it came to annoying his opponents to the point it would get under their skin. With the exception of Ken Shamrock ( who has a notoriously bad temper) he just comes off like hes trying way too hard to trash talk. Comes off as a really bad act. Good examples of this are him smashing the juice box before the Chael fight and the recent liddell vs ortiz 3 press conference

2uputd5.jpg

"Jealous of him. This guy can't even put a fukan sentence together, man. You kiddin me right now. He's reaching for...he's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine. And the wine is already signing(sounding) like a violin,.. with that cheese and wine..ahmmm...................we'll see on November 24th."

Just like wine, Tito gets better with age.

bork1} Tito Ortiz's sherdog account is @OeuvrePressure

<OKC16> Sup, dog ?

m96jjd.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

“God put me on this earth to be a tool.”
<{titihmm}>

I told you not to call me Jimmy.
I'm not Jimmy my name isn't Jimmy if you think my name is Jimmy it isn't
Don't call me Jimmy it's not my name Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy don't call me don't don't don't don't don't don't don't

<{RoseRun}>.

Why's he talking shit? He's not gonna show up.

lol, Tito always offers up comedy gold, mostly because whatever he is saying makes no sense. He is a good fighter though. If he doesn't fight scared he can beat Chuck. I haven't watch it in a LONG time but if I remember correctly, Tito had some success against Chuck in their 2nd fight.
Talkin ain't easy. Lmfaoooo.

IN BEFORE TITO'S CYBORG SANTOS CONFERENCE.

Tito's a real wordsmith nowadays...

Lol, I love it when Tito talks.

lookin at titos record
19-12-1

if u take away wins he had over guys who went to 185, his record is 12-12-1
50-50
take away decisions he shouldnt have won and his win % is less than 50

he was the man for a time cuz he smartly took advantage of being a hw and fighting smaller guys, tito was the original weight cutter in mma

LOL at Tito calling him Chuck “The Snowflake” Liddell during their press conference last week. It’s so stupid that it’s funny.
The “snowflake” comment made that entire cringy presser worth while.

lookin at titos record
19-12-1

if u take away wins he had over guys who went to 185, his record is 12-12-1
50-50
take away decisions he shouldnt have won and his win % is less than 50

he was the man for a time cuz he smartly took advantage of being a hw and fighting smaller guys, tito was the original weight cutter in mma
Every Lhw title fight he dwarfed oppenent

tito Jones. same sentence structure as Alex but with grapes instead of lizards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back