Tito Ortiz lays the verbal smackdown on Chuck

dertdent

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

"Jealous of him. This guy can't even put a fukan sentence together, man. You kiddin me right now. He's reaching for...he's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine. And the wine is already signing(sounding) like a violin,.. with that cheese and wine..ahmmm...................we'll see on November 24th."

Just like wine, Tito gets better with age.

"Jealous of him. This guy can't even put a fukan sentence together, man. You kiddin me right now. He's reaching for...he's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine. And the wine is already signing(sounding) like a violin,.. with that cheese and wine..ahmmm...................we'll see on November 24th."

Just like wine, Tito gets better with age.

Eggplants definitely salute to other pigeons!

The interviewer sounded a bit like Tito the way he asked that question, makes me wish it was somehow possible for Tito to interview himself.

LOL at Tito calling him Chuck “The Snowflake” Liddell during their press conference last week. It’s so stupid that it’s funny.

lol, Tito always offers up comedy gold, mostly because whatever he is saying makes no sense. He is a good fighter though. If he doesn't fight scared he can beat Chuck. I haven't watch it in a LONG time but if I remember correctly, Tito had some success against Chuck in their 2nd fight.

The interviewer sounded a bit like Tito the way he asked that question, makes me wish it was somehow possible for Tito to interview himself.
The guy who does the Eddie Bravo videos(where he's arguing with himself), should put one together

Chuck tried to hand pick someone he beat twice hope Tito smashes him

The only trash talker that rivals Chael in the cringe department.

I'm hoping old man Chuck has enough juice left in the tank to kick his ass one more time.

Lmfaoooo this is hilarious. Shit made absolutely zero sense. Tito is comedy for the ages.

Heard chuck on the mma hour first thing I noticed was I could actually understand him. He sounds way better these days

I guess he wants to tell us what you we'll see, let's go ahead and see by the fight what you will see in the ring.

The only trash talker that rivals Chael in the cringe department.

I'm hoping old man Chuck has enough juice left in the tank to kick his ass one more time.
Early Tito was good ken shamrock days trash talk
Now he's awful
Machida fight was good pre fight then after that shit

Back