Tito Ortiz lays the verbal smackdown on Chuck

2ns1gt0_jpg.gif

lookin at titos record
19-12-1

if u take away wins he had over guys who went to 185, his record is 12-12-1
50-50
take away decisions he shouldnt have won and his win % is less than 50

he was the man for a time cuz he smartly took advantage of being a hw and fighting smaller guys, tito was the original weight cutter in mma
I wouldnt discredit him in that regard. Some tweaks to his diet and I'm sure Tito could make 185 as well. Albeit that bobble head would be even more noticeable if he did

When Tito was younger like pre zuffa era even, he was actually pretty good when it came to annoying his opponents to the point it would get under their skin. With the exception of Ken Shamrock ( who has a notoriously bad temper) he just comes off like hes trying way too hard to trash talk. Comes off as a really bad act. Good examples of this are him smashing the juice box before the Chael fight and the recent liddell vs ortiz 3 press conference
His machida pre fight talk was good I thought.

I wouldnt discredit him in that regard. Some tweaks to his diet and I'm sure Tito could make 185 as well. Albeit that bobble head would be even more noticeable if he did
Even if he did make 185 he would be shell of former self. He would be drained

His machida pre fight talk was good I thought.
Dont recall any of it. I do remember afterwards a shirt saying " dana white is my bitch" as it was the last fight on his contract and was looking to sign with affliction afterwards and wanting a fight with Babalu. Obviously that never came to be

Dont recall any of it. I do remember afterwards a shirt saying " dana white is my bitch" as it was the last fight on his contract and was looking to sign with affliction afterwards and wanting a fight with Babalu. Obviously that never came to be

Seraldo Babalu at 131 years old and 105 pounds, buddy? Let’s go and see by the fight, in the ring.

Tito pre fight sold it. And some came true he said hiss bjj won't work

It's going to be a train wreck....and I won't be able to stop watching.

Does Tito still have chicken legs? That's how he made 205.

i got chuck idgaf what you guys say

Back