Time to destroy the "Connor won the early rounds" fallacy

You are blinded by rage. Why are you so angry that you would resort to child abuse? Are you demented? Why would you subject a 12 year old to that? Mcgregor stumped Floyd, the first 4 or 5 rounds, he wilted (not fatigue, adrenaline dump), Floyd, like a good boxer, figured him out and beat him. Don't be a moron and try to rewrite the fight.
Yes, you are right.

McGregor Vs Canello would be fun .
Wouldn't even be a fight.

Canelo couldn't last a round.

images

" I am boxing, I own boxing"
Conor owns the sports world.

Just got paid to fight a guy who is supposed to be the greatest of this generation, yet it wa Conor's performance that stunned us all.

Connor won the early rounds!
Connor was a better boxer before he got tired!

Anyone wouldve won those rounds against Floyd. He threw like 6 punches and blocked the vast majority of connors arm punches. A 12 year old would've won those rounds.

So what you say is every 12 years old can win rounds against the greatest of all time?
Interesting point.

Just got paid to fight a guy who is supposed to be the greatest of this generation, yet it wa Conor's performance that stunned us all.

McGregor did very well...but...

..but.. Mayweather bet KO round 10.

..but.. Mayweather bet KO round 10.
Conor is the new star.

May weather couldn't have gone 2 rounds under MMA rules.

Just shows ya, Conor, the greatest GOAT of all time.

McGregor did very well...but...

Yes he did.

He did very well. No one gave him a chance. He showed the world that an elite athlete can cross over to a different sport, and actually be competitive. Sweet.

Yes he did.

He did very well. No one gave him a chance. He showed the world that an elite athlete can cross over to a different sport, and actually be competitive. Sweet.

MARK HUNT
Overeem
Mousasi..

I don't get why it's even a discussion. Why should anybody cared if he won the first rounds? He was ktfo. Nobody remembers who won the first 10 meters of a 100 meters race. You don't get a medal for that.

Conor is the new star.

May weather couldn't have gone 2 rounds under MMA rules.

Just shows ya, Conor, the greatest GOAT of all time.

Of course, he is the greatest of all time of all the world

tenor.gif

I don't get why it's even a discussion. Why should anybody cared if he won the first rounds? He was ktfo. Nobody remembers who won the first 10 meters of a 100 meters race. You don't get a medal for that.

well .. he wanted to KO (he did .. TKO) him so winning by rounds was/is irrelevant.

Of course, he is the greatest of all time of all the world

tenor.gif
He gonna teach Lebron James to play some B ball!

Whoomp, there it is!

Gonna have the whole world at his feet.

And stop molesting that little boy, you fucking pedophile creep. Take your child molesting van and go back to Chicago.

He gonna teach Lebron James to play some B ball!

Whoomp, there it is!

Gonna have the whole world at his feet.

And stop molesting that little boy, you fucking pedophile creep. Take your child molesting van and go back to Chicago.

I understand you, but you don't need to insult me. Mcgregor fought Very well. He showed some great things. He could win at some moment, I was scared, I must admit. Lol. But Mayweather fought a little bit better. Moral victory, maybe, who knows? Whatever the result, we are finally Very happy to have had a great time cheering for our respective fighter.

I wouldn't even call your statement an opinion. It's literally what Mayweather said he'd do, and a strategy an intelligent competitor would use against a 0-0 unknown quantity.
Thank you! And I agree.
But somehow Conor fans think Conor "was winning until he gassed".... which while it is true he won the first rounds, it was fairly obvious this was simply because Floyd was watching COnor and not because Conor was imposing his game on Floyd...

I understand you, but you don't need to insult me. Mcgregor fought Very well. He showed some great things. He could win at some moment, I was scared, I must admit. Lol. But Mayweather fought a little bit better. Moral victory, maybe, who knows? Whatever the result, we are finally Very happy to have had a great time cheering for our respective fighter.

Looks like someone's been eating angry sandwiches!

Did you see the scorecards?
Did you see he scorecards vs Canelo? He barely didn't even win a round but one judge it to him. Did you see the NSAC hearing for Nick Diaz? Boxing is corrupt AF and especially in Las Vegas. It's all about datmoney and Floyd is their boy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back