Time to destroy the "Connor won the early rounds" fallacy

Wtf is this shit? Floyd was in control the entire fight. Floyd played conor and conor has no clue what happened. He genuinely thinks he was doing ok and had a shot. That fight wasnt close. Ive watched it 3 times and conor has no clue. Floyd didnt out box him, he walked him down and engaged him toe to toe. Conor did not have the power to keep floyd off of him. He got bullied by the shorter, much lighter man.

It hurts doesn't it? Look what I did to you, so easy to trigger. I know you're seething inside LOL
All right all right, I'm done making you cry now. But do keep quoting me in other threads, I've got the quote bookmarked and I'd love to show everyone in every thread how dumb you are LOL

People were saying Conor wouldn't win a single round or even land a punch. He did both. Did he do that because Floyd wasn't really taking it seriously? Yes. But he still did it, which is why people mention it. Give it a rest.
I don't recall hearing anyone say Conor would not win a single round or never land a punch. That is highly unlikely even when there is a huge mismatch. The important thing that I remember from the pre-fight debate -- that had me scratching my head -- is the non-negligible number of idiots (Dana White, Skip Bayless, etc) who asserted rather strongly that Conor would demolish the tiny, past-his-prime, retired Mayweather. That's was what "people were saying". The sensible "people were saying" that Conor had no chance (he didn't), would land nothing of significance (he didn't), would gas (he did) and would be totally outclassed (he was).

All right all right, I'm done making you cry now. But do keep quoting me in other threads, I've got the quote bookmarked and I'd love to show everyone in every thread how dumb you are LOL

Let it all out baby girl. Cry your tears, then daddy will put you back to bed

Look at you. If I don't stop quoting you, you're going to post my Mcgregor thread. Bbbbrrrrrr so scared! Lol go ahead sissy boy.

Destroyed like this conor fan destroying his tv after the fight:

The most high profile person to say it was Max Kellerman.
I believe Kellerman said McGregor had 0% chance (obviously too pessimistic) and would not land a clean punch or even a glove on Mayweather. I agree that was a silly thing to say. More reasonable skeptics said Conor had a 1% "puncher's chance" and would land nothing of significance (which he didn't). IIRC even Ray Leonard said Mayweather could have some difficulty because of his age. For some very strange reason Kellerman did a total 180 and started praising McGregor after the fight, which also had me scratching my head. So many people talking out of their a$$.

Lmao

Mayweather walking him down since the start to the end.

He did dictate all the fight

You can't walking down a fighter without receiving punches, that's impossible.

That's why it looked Like competitive a fight.

He made a show for the fans.

It's a boxing artist.
No ma'am, Conor did well. He'd never boxed, yet lasted 10 round against Mayweather.

I don't like Conor, but he acquitted himself well. Mayweather should have had him out of there in a few rounds.

All hail the mighty Conor!!!!

No ma'am, Conor did well. He'd never boxed, yet lasted 10 round against Mayweather.

I don't like Conor, but he acquitted himself well. Mayweather should have had him out of there in a few rounds.

All hail the mighty Conor!!!!

Nobody say that he didn't do well. He did well, he touched Mayweather two times.

Also, He was completely outboxed, he threw punches as if he didn't know what to do. He
moved as if he didn't know what to do

He gassed.( What a shame)

He was koed.

Bam bam bam..overrrr

images

Nobody say that he didn't do well. He did well, he touched Mayweather two times.

Also, He was completely outboxed, he threw punches as if he didn't know what to do. He
moved as if he didn't know what to do

He gassed.( What a shame)

He was koed.

Bam bam bam..overrrr

images
Yes, a non-boxer was beat by a 49 and0 boxer.

It took 10 rounds. Conor did all right. Mad props to Conor!

Yes, a non-boxer was beat by a 49 and0 boxer.

It took 10 rounds. Conor did all right. Mad props to Conor!

" I will move forward"
" It Will be a great show"
" Fight won't Go the distance"
"Are you able to take punches, Connor?
" I owe a great show for the fans after the Pacquiao right"

= Mexican style for his last right.

McGregor was humiliated with panache

while

Mayweather did an artist performance. ( Mexican style)

" I will move forward"
" It Will be a great show"
" Fight won't Go the distance"
"Are you able to take punches, Connor?
" I owe a great show for the fans after the Pacquiao right"

= Mexican style for his last right.

McGregor was humiliated with panache

while

Mayweather did an artist performance. ( Mexican style)
Yes, Mayweather is a a better boxer than a guy who had never boxed.

But Conor took him 10 rounds! And whooped dat ass for the first 3 rounds! Mayweather was ready to quit until he got a few lucky punches in the 4th round. Then he almost knocked Mayweather out in the 9th, but the referee saved Mayweather.

Conor is the greatest of all time! He'd win a rematch for sure.

IMO No one knew what to expect from Conor. Floyd included.
So he took the first couple of rounds just to check what Conor would do, feel Conor's power, etc.

Once he got that, he took over.
I wouldn't even call your statement an opinion. It's literally what Mayweather said he'd do, and a strategy an intelligent competitor would use against a 0-0 unknown quantity.

But Conor took him 10 rounds! And whooped dat ass for the first 3 rounds! Mayweather was ready to quit until he got a few lucky punches in the 4th round. Then he almost knocked Mayweather out in the 9th, but the referee saved Mayweather.

{<jordan}

Connor won the early rounds!
Connor was a better boxer before he got tired!

Anyone wouldve won those rounds against Floyd. He threw like 6 punches and blocked the vast majority of connors arm punches. A 12 year old would've won those rounds.
You are blinded by rage. Why are you so angry that you would resort to child abuse? Are you demented? Why would you subject a 12 year old to that? Mcgregor stumped Floyd, the first 4 or 5 rounds, he wilted (not fatigue, adrenaline dump), Floyd, like a good boxer, figured him out and beat him. Don't be a moron and try to rewrite the fight.

Yes, you are right.

McGregor Vs Canello would be fun .

Back