Time seems to be flying by fast, seems like 2010 was just yesterday

I do sometimes think "What the hell happened to 2009??"

I feel like I was on auto pilot during the years of 2013-2017, it's so weird, everything in that period seems forgotten, like I look at UFC events and I entirely missed some, or a movie came out in that time and I can't believe I missed it.

i know exactly how you feel and it sucks

" dont let life pass you by "

i know exactly how you feel and it sucks

" dont let life pass you by "
I'm going away in two weeks on holiday with my friends and it honestly feels liek yesterday we was booking it in January moaning about how it was so long away and now it's almost six months gone and here.

Time is scary lol

I randomly thought about this girl the other day that I was trying to get with back in college, coincidently when I was 21 in 2010. To this day, the biggest and best shaped natural tits I've ever seen in person. Found her facebook and she's a fat housewife now. Was a real motherfucker to see the shell of the hot 21 year old college girl I once knew. Before you ask, no, I never got it.
<DCrying>

After highschool and especially college we kind of stop living. its just grinding out one day of work and in the back of your mind you always know (shit, Ill have to be back tomorrow morning)

Its impossible to enjoy yourself when you only have 3-8 hours before you have to go to sleep and get up bright and early to go back to work.

None of us our really free. Well, maybe there is a random sherdogger on here that has a net worth of a couple million and could never work again. But thats not the majority of us.

In HS everything is exciting. You are growing into a person. You see your friends every day...even though you have to be there its not like you actually have to really do anything.Then you go home and play video games for the rest of the day and night with no cares in the world

If you feel you peaked in high school, I urge you to change something about your life.

I dont know man. I guess its my fault for being stuck with jobs lately that I truly do not enjoy. Its like my life revolves around something I hate. I still do a lot of stuff, but its like I'm either working or trying to maximize my time before I have to go back to work. Its always in the back of my mind. Funny thing is I'm one of the best workers in our company despite hating it.

I really need to find a way to become self employed.

There's definitely a shift for most people when you finish school and acquire a heavy load of responsibilities.

I think the older you are, the faster time goes by because a year becomes a disproportionately smaller part of your life.

For example: When you're 4, a year is literally a quarter of your life!

man 2010. I was in the Army. What a fucking shitty time it was.

Theory: At least if you're working, you're really trying get to get those 40 + hour work weeks out of the way so that you can enjoy the 48 hour weekend. Do this year round and weeks/months fly by.

Theory: At least if you're working, you're really trying get to get those 40 + hour work weeks out of the way so that you can enjoy the 48 hour weekend. Do this year round and weeks/months fly by.

Yeah best explanation. Now if you had money everyday lasts pretty well no nine to five no rushing, just chilling traveling enjoying every hour of the day.

Back