Time seems to be flying by fast, seems like 2010 was just yesterday

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking at some old youtube UFC countdowns from 2010-2011 with Brock Lesnar and now its 2018 it seems like that was just yesterday.

Seems weird, when I was in highschool it was like time went by so slow, like a month seemed like a year, now years go by quicker.

It doesn't get any better. I still think 911 was last year.

I feel like I was on auto pilot during the years of 2013-2017, it's so weird, everything in that period seems forgotten, like I look at UFC events and I entirely missed some, or a movie came out in that time and I can't believe I missed it.

Fuck 2010, it seems like 1987 was just yesterday.

lol I heard some kid call 50 cents get rich or die trying old school music.

Every year seems to go by faster and fast, last 20 years has flown by for me

Every year seems to go by faster and fast, last 20 years has flown by for me
yeah its weird, when I was young and going to school time went by so slow, I remember how slow it went it was like you had more time, now after high school and college time is flying fast I think when you have things to do it goes by alot quicker in high school you really have nothing else to do but go to school chill with friends so you got a lot of time to socialize and enjoy life.

people who work a regular 9 to 5 life goes by fast. not much time to really enjoy life until maybe the weekends.

i feel 18 but it's been 20 years since then and i have no clue where it went. sometimes i think of stuff i did in like 2003 and think it's not that far away and then remember it's 15 years ago
damn

You're quickly becoming a slow old man bro

Well, no shit, your perception of time changes.

Back when you were a 10-year old, a year was a full 10% of the totality of your life. When you're 40, a single year is only 2.5% of your life.

i feel 18 but it's been 20 years since then and i have no clue where it went. sometimes i think of stuff i did in like 2003 and think it's not that far away and then remember it's 15 years ago
damn

yeah its weird, I thought about this as well when I ran into some old college buddies, we havent spoken in 12 years but it seemed not that long ago.

They all got married and have kids, fuck man time flies especailly once you leave school.

I heard for rich people time goes by slow because they get to do and enjoy whatever they want all day.

They can go to any place they want, eat the best food, travel and enjoy life with lots of people kissing their ass lol

Welcome to getting older. It just gets faster. Pretty soon you’re hurtling towards death.

After highschool and especially college we kind of stop living. its just grinding out one day of work and in the back of your mind you always know (shit, Ill have to be back tomorrow morning)

Its impossible to enjoy yourself when you only have 3-8 hours before you have to go to sleep and get up bright and early to go back to work.

None of us our really free. Well, maybe there is a random sherdogger on here that has a net worth of a couple million and could never work again. But thats not the majority of us.

In HS everything is exciting. You are growing into a person. You see your friends every day...even though you have to be there its not like you actually have to really do anything.Then you go home and play video games for the rest of the day and night with no cares in the world

I picked up a trouser press from a man that just retired the other day. He could not have looked more happy.

Back