TIME cover shows Trump towering over (immigrant) toddler

All these dollar store trash bag trumpets show how low grade they are by posting things about beating up infants or calling them "pieces of shit."

You can't write that type of comedy. Actually I guess you can

Maybe because it actually is "fake news"?

so-called-separated-family-getty-images-john-moore-640x480.jpg

The father of the tearful two-year-old Honduran migrant girl who became the face of the “family separation” news coverage says that his young daughter was never actually separated from her mother when caught by U.S. Border Patrol.

Link
Yes. I get it. That was my point.

MSM is flailing. Ever since the internet was established they've been losing the control of the narrative and they've been losing a lot of advertiser income.

Still don't care.

Yup, it's been obvious for a long time that you don't care about the truth.

The audio interview with the father is sitting there, unedited, in the article. But you won't pay attention because it would clash with your world-view too much. Sorry to agitate you. Just go back to watching your infomercials in preparation for your lobotomy.
-----------

so-called-separated-family-getty-images-john-moore-640x480.jpg

The father of the tearful two-year-old Honduran migrant girl who became the face of the “family separation” news coverage says that his young daughter was never actually separated from her mother when caught by U.S. Border Patrol.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...-was-never-separated-from-mother-says-father/

Yup, it's been obvious for a long time that you don't care about Breitbart news.

You're absolutely right.

You do realize that the mother, who was actually present, says that the child was separated from her forcefully. The father, WHO WAS NOT FUCKING PRESENT, told a UK partisan gossip rag that they were never separated.

Regardless of whether or not you think Breitbart and the Daily Mail are reputable sources (both of which in addition to this article, are running stories about how the detained children are crisis actors), which one of the two parents makes a better witness here?

And with that, you can fuck right off.

Last edited:
I would forgive leftist hysterics on leftist media doing memes because they're already insane, but they couldn't even bother to use an illegal who was separated. If you're gonna shop, do it properly.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32165/father-says-girl-never-separated-border-mom-paid-ryan-saavedra
Girl Never Separated At Border; Mom Paid Smuggler And Abandoned Family, Father Says | Daily Wire

'Various individuals on the political Left then used the photo to score political points, either suggesting or stating as fact that she had been separated from her family. '

I wonder if the fathers’s admission here might damage any asylum claims. Manages to scrounge up $6,000? Many Americans can’t come up with $1,000 extra.

But not the actions of the President that caused that girl to be forcefully separated from her parents? That's a-ok with you. But a picture of trump, who responsible for it, next to a child affected by it, pathetic.

You guys couldn't have a more backwards moral compass if you tried.

<Cage33>

Fake News: Iconic Crying Migrant Girl Was Never Separated from Mother, Says Father

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...er-separated-from-mother-says-father.3785411/

Your source is Breitbart, whose only sources are social media accounts.

Derp.

Ah, so you didn't even read the article. If you had, you would know that The Daily Mail interviewed the father.

But by all means, continue spreading baseless propaganda to suit your partisan narrative.

Still don't care.

Yup, it's been obvious for a long time that you don't care about the truth.

The audio interview with the father is sitting there, unedited, in the article. But you won't pay attention because it would clash with your world-view too much. Sorry to agitate you. Just go back to watching your infomercials in preparation for your lobotomy.

You're absolutely right.

You do realize that the mother, who was actually present, says that the child was separated from her forcefully.

$50 says you can't provide a source for this claim. More baseless propaganda. You have no morals, making assertions you can't back up to try to support your ideology.

The father, WHO WAS NOT FUCKING PRESENT, told a UK partisan gossip rag that they were never separated.

Regardless of whether or not you think Breitbart and the Daily Mail are reputable sources (both of which in addition to this article, are running stories about how the detained children are crisis actors), which one of the two parents makes a better witness here?

And with that, you can fuck right off.
See the above. The self-ownage here is lovely to watch.

Last edited:
Wait until the seed is truly planted and In 20 years when all these children who come from cultures who have a reckless a amount of children start spitting out more kids then towns can handle.

I dont think people understand the shear numbers

$50 says you can't provide a source for this claim. More baseless propaganda. You have no morals.

See the above. The self-ownage here is lovely to watch.

The fathers own words in the source you provided makes it clear that he was not present at either the detention nor with the mother and daughter after they were reunited.

Anyone is welcome to read your source (fucking breitbart) and see that for themselves.

I like how you misquote me with that selective quoting too (I was mocking breitbart as your source). It's like lying is contageous between trump and his supporters.

I read 'Time', and this is the 4th controversial cover they have used with Trump. Real news media is suppose to be neutral on issues. Present both sides of the issue. 'Time' has gone out of their way to bash Trump since taking office. They are also selective (bias) on what they print regarding reader's response. It used to be a good magazine, but now it has turned to shit.
trump-king1.jpg

You do realize that the mother, who was actually present, says that the child was separated from her forcefully.

$50 says you can't provide a source for this claim. More baseless propaganda.

The fathers own words in the source you provided makes it clear that he was not present at either the detention nor with the mother and daughter after they were reunited.

Anyone is welcome to read your source (fucking breitbart) and see that for themselves.

Dodgeball must have been your sport of choice.

Let us count the number of times your dumbass has been owned in this conversation already.

1) First you claimed, without any evidence, that CBP separated the crying girl from her mother. When I presented the father's words claiming the opposite, you started attacking the source of the article (Breitbart).

2) When I pointed out that the Breitbart article contains the actual audio interview (so it doesn't matter what site it came from), you retreated and starting attacking the father's credibility. You then claimed, with no evidence, that the mother has said the girl was separated from her.

3) When I offered you $50 to post a link to the mother's alleged claim, you totally avoided the point and fell back to attacking the father's credibility and filling your posts with extraneous profanity.

By all means, continue the self-ownage. I assure you that plenty of people will enjoy witnessing this epic self-destruction.

Last edited:
Dodgeball must have been your sport of choice.

Let us count the number of times your dumbass has been owned in this conversation already.

1) First you claimed, without any evidence, that CBP separated the crying girl from her mother. When I presented the father's words claiming the opposite, you started attacking the source of the article (Breitbart).

2) When I pointed out that the Breitbart article contains the actual audio interview (so it doesn't matter what site it came from), you surrendered and starting attacking the father's credibility. You claimed that the mother has said the girl was separated from her.

3) When I offered you $50 to post a source for evidence of the mother's supposed claim, you totally avoided the point and fell back to attacking the father's credibility and filling your posts with extraneous profanity.

By all means, continue the self-ownage. I assure you that plenty of people will enjoy witnessing this epic self-destruction.

I'll give you a quicker summary:

1) I called your source shit.
2) After you kept misrepresenting what your source actually claimed, I pointed out that the father was not present.

And you keep ignoring that last little nugget don't you? I don't care if they have audio of the father saying it, or if the father takes to the skies in a airplane to write those words in a smoke trail, because he wasn't mother fucking there.

2) After you kept misrepresenting what your source actually claimed, I pointed out that the father was not present.
Prove it. Without misquoting me (as you have done multiple times already), show how I "misrepresented what my source actually claimed".

The claim is that the father of the kid says that the kid was not separated from her mother. The source is an interview with the father. There is literally no better source in the universe. What would be a better source?

Someone should crop that little girl's face on to McMahons head in this gif.

giphy.gif

I'll give you a quicker summary:

And you keep ignoring that last little nugget don't you? I don't care if they have audio of the father saying it, or if the father takes to the skies in a airplane to write those words in a smoke trail, because he wasn't mother fucking there.

Lol... It’s been confirmed by the Deputy Minster from Honduras and is also being reported by other news outlets.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...cover-was-not-taken-from-mother-idUSKBN1JI07W

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back