TIME cover shows Trump towering over (immigrant) toddler

The fathers own words in the source you provided makes it clear that he was not present at either the detention nor with the mother and daughter after they were reunited.

Anyone is welcome to read your source (fucking breitbart) and see that for themselves.

I like how you misquote me with that selective quoting too (I was mocking breitbart as your source). It's like lying is contageous between trump and his supporters.

Cell phone?

Hey honey what the f*** is going on.
it's okay husband we never really got separated....

possible?

I agree real News Media should be neutral. Is it too much to expect a news channel anchor to not have the same lawyer as the President, or at the very least disclose it prior to being busted for it.

He's not a news anchor. Try again.

Do liberals ever get tired of being emotionally hijacked?

Emotionally hijacked is their normal state of being... If they run out of stuff to cry about, they freak out and become Vegans for awhile

We found out the truth because her face was plastered everywhere (not really seeking Asylum)

I wonder how many more are in exact same position using asylum as just an excuse.

This year we have seen fake hate crimes, fake news stories, fake rapes, fake me too stories and now fake Asylum Seekers.

Children...lulz.

Shared via TweetCaster

Last edited:
Smoke and mirrors. They can't even get a kid who is actually seeking asylum. It's a show folks, buy your tickets now.
And yes this was already posted.... it's so good it needs to be posted again

Shared via TweetCaster

hello Mark Hunts FIST,

the premise of the cover, at least from the art director's point of view, is "smoke and mirrors", Mark Hunts FIST.

its a photo composition (once you've used photoshop for anything other than density and color correction, you've entered the realm of "smoke and mirrors". this occurs on a regular basis nowadays). its been created to illustrate an idea, a concept - in this case, to capture the zeitgeist of summer, 2018.

a) the person on the left, the small brown child, is meant to represent children (in general) who've been parted from their parents at the border. the child is not meant to be a literal representation, though. it could have been an actual victim of Mr. Trump's zero-tolerance policy....it could have been a stock image of some brown skinned girl....it could have been a commercial model hired for the gig.

it doesn't matter, though. at least from an AD's pov, it doesn't.

it's a photo illustration.

b) the person on the right, looks just like President Trump, and i believe its meant to represent Donald J Trump. at least, that's how interpreted it.

- IGIT

So the real picture isn't actually Trump looking at a crying girl? It's a picture of a crying girl and then a picture of Trump?

Also, the walls and floor were not painted the same color red.....

@Darkballs has no integrity. He prefers to keep his head buried in the sand instead of admit that the media played him for a bitch.

Point blank question that you've dodged five times:

Was the father there when all of this went down? No he wasn't.

Not long ago liberals would have been fine with chopping up and that little girl and throwing her into a medical waste dumpster.

<bball2>

The Left did not have an issue with parent-child separation when it was being done under Obama's watch. It is also interesting that the Left is not outraged over Peter Fonda's comments about putting a child in a cage with pedophiles. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Dont try to come here illegally and think holding a child is your get in card.

Point blank question that you've dodged five times:

Was the father there when all of this went down? No he wasn't.

Time themselves now admitted they lied (oh sorry 'misstated' what happened) and have issued a correction

DgTzn0eXkAAPUw9.jpg

http://time.com/longform/john-moore-getty-photo-separation/?xid=tcoshare

You got played like the gullible fools you are. But sadly, I imagine you will never learn.

hello Mark Hunts FIST,

the premise of the cover, at least from the art director's point of view, is "smoke and mirrors", Mark Hunts FIST.

its a photo composition (once you've used photoshop for anything other than density and color correction, you've entered the realm of "smoke and mirrors". this occurs on a regular basis nowadays). its been created to illustrate an idea, a concept - in this case, to capture the zeitgeist of summer, 2018.

a) the person on the left, the small brown child, is meant to represent children (in general) who've been parted from their parents at the border. the child is not meant to be a literal representation, though. it could have been an actual victim of Mr. Trump's zero-tolerance policy....it could have been a stock image of some brown skinned girl....it could have been a commercial model hired for the gig.

it doesn't matter, though. at least from an AD's pov, it doesn't.

it's a photo illustration.

b) the person on the right, looks just like President Trump, and i believe its meant to represent Donald J Trump. at least, that's how interpreted it.

- IGIT
no bro, this is absolute BS. They could have used any photo of a brown kid of that's the case, instead it was hand picked an illegal immigrant kid from a getty photographer, whose mission was to document what happens at the border. It was deception plain and simple.

they used actual photos at the border crossing to drive the point home, so please skip the BS.

You do realize that the mother, who was actually present, says that the child was separated from her forcefully. The father, WHO WAS NOT FUCKING PRESENT, told a UK partisan gossip rag that they were never separated.

Regardless of whether or not you think Breitbart and the Daily Mail are reputable sources (both of which in addition to this article, are running stories about how the detained children are crisis actors), which one of the two parents makes a better witness here?

Uuuh . . . has this been sufficiently corrected for you to understand what actually happened?

Wasn't there a similar discussion about the validity of pictures during the Syrian refugees fleeing Syria?

Seems like we're going in circles like back then.

Back