Tim Sylvia fun fact

I truly believe that if Sylvia stayed in shape and didn't burn bridges, he would of been one of the greats.

Dude had almost zero ground game. He earned his blue belt I think it was 2-3 years after leaving the UFC.
But at one time yes, he was on his way up there, but I dont think he would have made it.
A Brock vs Timmah would have been fun.

Well it was just the beginning of the fight,he surely wasn't expecting to get put out in 10 seconds
his corner should've known the same with the guys at MFS then again he probably wouldn't have listened. Jens tried telling him that it's two different level

And I see by your sig that you're an MMAthematician, so I guess neither one of us is surprised.

You can't tell that my sig is a joke? No wonder you're an academic...I doubt you could function anywhere else!

Fun fact: he used to show up at local ammy shows wearing his ufc belt and sunglasses.

Well it was just the beginning of the fight,he surely wasn't expecting to get put out in 10 seconds

Well standing in the pocket and trying to exchange punchers with a Professional Boxer sure seems like the best way to make sure you get KTFO in 10 seconds.

Back