Tim Sylvia fun fact

What?

Kongo, Big Nog, Lesnar, Browne weren't top 10 when Velasquez defeated them, really?

"Sylvia has more wins than Velasquez even has fights"

What does that even mean? Jeremy Horn has 91 fucking wins on his record, is he better than Daniel Cormier? No!

"Cain is one of the most overrated fighters i've ever had the displeasure of seeing."

Really? 14-2 with 12 finishes. 2x HW champion with 2 successful title defenses and you think he's overrated? Jeez.

he's overrated when people like you think his accomplishments are better than Sylvia's. Sylvia has pretty much the exact same accomplishments but you act like he's not even in the same league as Cain. you're wrong, Cain is barely even in Sylvia's league as far as accomplishments go.

having more wins than Cain even has fights means something because Sylvia had been fighting at a high level for a long time, Jeremy Horn hasn't. it also means something seeing as Cain is in his 12th year as a professional and Sylvia retired in his 12th year. Sylvia fought way more of the top 10 than Cain ever has.

all those guys were top 10 fighters, but Nog was a shell of himself, and that's my whole point, Cain only gets to fight the top guys, he never fights the lower guys even when he loses. it's bullshit.

and you also fail to realize i said HALF of Cain's top 10 wins are against 2 guys. obviously the other HALF is those guys. old men, noobs, and journeymen. his best win is JDS and that's it.

You're acting like he crapped his pants or something.

he's overrated when people like you think his accomplishments are better than Sylvia's. Sylvia has pretty much the exact same accomplishments but you act like he's not even in the same league as Cain. you're wrong, Cain is barely even in Sylvia's league as far as accomplishments go.

having more wins than Cain even has fights means something because Sylvia had been fighting at a high level for a long time, Jeremy Horn hasn't. it also means something seeing as Cain is in his 12th year as a professional and Sylvia retired in his 12th year. Sylvia fought way more of the top 10 than Cain ever has.

all those guys were top 10 fighters, but Nog was a shell of himself, and that's my whole point, Cain only gets to fight the top guys, he never fights the lower guys even when he loses. it's bullshit.
Bahahaha, Big Nog was a shell of himself? Was he a shell of himself when he finished Sylvia?

Sylvia retired in his 12th year yet Velasquez hasn't? Maybe because Velasquez is actually better and not racking up losses outside of the UFC like Sylvia was.

Sylvia actually had some good skills, but he looked so fucking dopey while fighting it was just too cringe to watch.

Bahahaha, Big Nog was a shell of himself? Was he a shell of himself when he finished Sylvia?

Sylvia retired in his 12th year yet Velasquez hasn't? Maybe because Velasquez is actually better and not racking up losses outside of the UFC like Sylvia was.

yes, Big Nog was a shell of himself when he went to the UFC. just because he beat Sylvia doesn't mean he wasn't diminished, he was even more diminished by the time Cain fought him. it's called TIME.

Well it was just the beginning of the fight,he surely wasn't expecting to get put out in 10 seconds

timmeh started the fight with a leg kick then Mercer when beast mode on him

Are you stupid? Sylvia literally has more than double the amount of fights Cain has had. If Cain works his way up to 40+ fights, at some point he would start losing just as badly.

Are you stupid? Sylvia literally has more than double the amount of fights Cain has had. If Cain works his way up to 40+ fights, at some point he would start losing just as badly.
Velasquez is still better than Sylvia ever was.
I don't recall Velasquez failing a drug test either like Sylvia. Why is that?

Then the guy tried to make a come back. Timmeh really thought he was going to fight in the UFC again.

sylviamissesweight_zps0174410c.jpg

Velasquez is still better than Sylvia ever was.
I don't recall Velasquez failing a drug test either like Sylvia. Why is that?

What has that got to do with anything ? They both have pretty similar records in terms of accomplishments.

I never said Tim was a better fighter than Cain or anything about drug tests, so don't know what sort of point that is.

Tim was hated from the moment he got the title shot.

lel
good 'ol fat fuck shitty pants Sylvia.
hes nick name alone was garbage.

not a fedor fan, but im so proud of the last emperor to embarass his ass so violently

i heard nowadays timmy boy is weighing around 320lbs, sitting his belly with a gunshot, surrounded by an only and all men squad shooting deers in the light, and promote some low budget hunting brands

besides his 'hobby' he moves around in a wheelchair and masturbate to his ufc belt replica

<{clintugh}>

What has that got to do with anything ? They both have pretty similar records in terms of accomplishments.

I never said Tim was a better fighter than Cain or anything about drug tests, so don't know what sort of point that is.

lel. just the thought of cain vs sylvia its a laugh out. have u seen cain vs bigfoot ? same bum, same result.

I think his style, and overall persona was shit.. but still, he gave some good performances vs Cabbage (lol.remember when cabbage was a thing?) and Telligman

What an embarrassing goofy bastard.. he had a punch though.

I wish he had fought Jerome LeBanner who called him out circa 2006: 'I'll break those chicken legs'

Tank got stopped in 0:52 by Vitor, 0:46 by Mir, 0:43 by Buentello and 0:43 by Kimbo. That's only 4 times in the first minute so it turns out that Big Tim really is the GOAT of this category.

how about Tank vs Timmeh
Fight of The Trash King ?
Year 2002

lel. just the thought of cain vs sylvia its a laugh out. have u seen cain vs bigfoot ? same bum, same result.

Whilst I don't disagree with Cain beats Tim, Bigfoot and Tim don't have anywhere near the same style.

Sylvia was one of the greatest UFC heavyweight champions ever. He got destroyed in 9 seconds by a washed up boxer in 9 seconds.
He was not one of the greatest champions ever. He was a mediocre champion during the weakest era in history. Nice try though.

He is but I felt like he could of been greater than he actually was.

He climbed to the top and was basically the best HW in the States for years. Dunno what more he could have done. Everyone falls off at a certain point

Whilst I don't disagree with Cain beats Tim, Bigfoot and Tim don't have anywhere near the same style.

I hear you.
Though I see Cain doing the exact same thing: marching forward throwing heavy leather, flooring/taking the uncoordinated giants down, and pounding them out.

Back