Tim Kennedy says he's been clean his entire career

LOL Because people in the military never do shit that will potentially get them booted out?

whats your point? there are a lot of people that do shit and get booted out. people in the military generally wont brag about breaking the law

Yo he's never tested positive unlike Yoelo, Jon Jones x2, Anderson x2, Wandy, Belfort, Ubereem, Ortega, Barnett x 3, Cro Cop, Lombard, Brock, etc.... He's been around the fight game a long time, and that is a long time to be cheating without testing positive at least once like the aforementioned fighters. Logic would dictate that with all these fighters testing positive, he would have at least had 1 test be suspect if he's a cheater. There has been no test, to judge him off his body alone is just hating... I have looked jacked as fuck before too and never took steroids... when you are in your late 20's and early 30's you can put on a lot of mass and keep it easily by being all natty. People always accused me of steroids but I was never a bodybuilder type jacked like Brock or Ubereem. He has a physique that can be achieved naturally. Also he's probably got a pump on for those photo shoots...

USADA was implemented in 2015. Tim Kennedy fought once since then. Yoel has fought 5 times under USADA testing. Futhermore USADA agreed with Yoel's defense.

Jones failed twice under USADA. Anderson Silva failed once under NSAC and once under USADA.

Wandy never failed a test. NSAC attempted to randomly test him when he didn't have an official fight coming up and he refused it. He later said he had diuretics in his system. We will never know. It's kinda odd how you are willing to believe Kennedy but Wandy is gulity.

Crocop didn't fail a test. He told USADA he took HGH shot for his shoulder. USADA never actually caught him doing it. They suspended him for admission of guilt basically.

Brock Lesnar never failed under normal testing, he failed under USADA testing. If USADA wasn't implemented I am sure some idiots here would be calling Lesnar clean.

Lombard failed under NSAC testing but he was * Clean* throughout his career.

So let's get this straight; Tim Kennedy is pushing 40 soon enough. He's 5'9. Probably well over 200lbs and in top tier condition at all times and has fought once under USADA.

In conclusion: I don't believe him. If you really have lifted for a good amount of time you should realize a natural bodybuilders limitations by now. If you go back to the 1940's Measurements of Mr America winners, Tim Kennedy has similar stats but MUCH better conditioning, while simultaneous training MMA.

Last edited:
I respect him for being in special forces but I think this guy has always been a arrogant asshole. I remember when he wanted to fight Lawler he always stated he couldn't get anyone to stand and trade with him. Then they fight and he tries to grapple on the cage and go for takedowns. Then he complains in the post fight that Lawler was the one who didn't want to trade. I was thinking "what a delusional mother fucker he is". Like Tiki Goshen didn't get knocked out and it was just a cut. gtfo

Sad when you're so beta deep down in those little hearts you all have, that you can't accept someone can be clean.
Not only clean, but someone who is a life-long athlete, top end of the military, and an elite martial artist.

Why can't you wrap your head around the simple fact, that not everyone who is in shape and has a work ethic a million times better than your's,
actually is in shape and not on PEDS
he was on PEDs.

Back