Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Via current JRE going on

<LikeReally5>

<DontBelieve1>

<{outtahere}>

Tim-Kennedy-Warrior.jpg

He also admitted Romero wasn't cheating intentionally and he was just talking shit.

Random person on sherdog says stuff he knows nothing about.

Via random shit thread.

He admitted in a interview that the older spec ops guys all did stuff to stay competitive with younger operators....but I am sure he was the exception.........

it seems people that constantly claim they are clean are projecting. a la jon jones, lance armstrong etc.

US special operations also has a long history of steroids at least being discussed. and most of the shit they do is secret.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/us-sol...increase-brawn-for-battle-20101124-187hg.html

https://sofrep.com/82613/performance-enhancing-drugs-special-operations-myth-super-soldier/

"But in the days that followed, the captain, as well as a lieutenant, first sergeant and nine other soldiers, admitted using steroids, according to documents that offer a rare look at illegal use of those drugs in the military."

http://www.businessinsider.com/spec...iers-using-performance-enhancing-drugs-2017-5

Random person on sherdog says stuff he knows nothing about.

Via random shit thread.
I'm sure you know me well enough to know about my knowledge of PED's

That said, just pokin fun at his jre comments. Don't take it too seriously bruh

It's nothing against Tim, I really don't care. They're all on the juice

Sad when you're so beta deep down in those little hearts you all have, that you can't accept someone can be clean.
Not only clean, but someone who is a life-long athlete, top end of the military, and an elite martial artist.

Why can't you wrap your head around the simple fact, that not everyone who is in shape and has a work ethic a million times better than your's,
actually is in shape and not on PEDS

Sad when you're so beta deep down in those little hearts you all have, that you can't accept someone can be clean.
Not only clean, but someone who is a life-long athlete, top end of the military, and an elite martial artist.

Why can't you wrap your head around the simple fact, that not everyone who is in shape and has a work ethic a million times better than your's,
That ain't how some guys think around here. Apparently we're all naive to think that it's even possible that not all 500+ fighters are juicing. And not just juicing, but juicing "to the gills". Never just a little bit, always the maximum amount of human capacity without going radioactive.

It never ceases to crack me up I have seen this EXACT RANT about SO MANY mma fighters only to have them pop a bit later. Dudes who know nothing about steroids and have silly stigma about it literally find any situation where they can do the whole "spent their whole lives working out, have great discipline, perfect nutrition blah blah blah."

Unless you personally know many mma fighters or in this case military then please just shut the hell up. I know SO MANY mma fighters, police officers, and military that use steroids. Shit a huge percentage of guys who see in the gym use steroids. Unfortunately for your type you are outside the circle and know nothing of what is really happening.

That ain't how some guys think around here. Apparently we're all naive to think that it's even possible that not all 500+ fighters are juicing. And not just juicing, but juicing "to the gills". Never just a little bit, always the maximum amount of human capacity without going radioactive.
I'm with you. Tim Is a real man, lots of respect for him. I used to believe the same thing, but I don't anymore. Icarus n other things changed that for me. That said, I'm far more okay with it than ever. It's just the nature of being a high level athlete In many ways.

Apparently, bathing on the blood of the enemies you kill in combat. removes all traces of PEDs in your system.

Maybe because he himself was accusing everyone at one point talking about people not passing an "eye test" when he clearly wasn't passing that himself

I was in the Army.

Regular ass Joe Airborne Infantry guys juice all the way up the ladder. These of course are personal choices, the military does not provide Steroids.

So you're an elite operator and athlete, but you're clean Tim?

<DontBelieve1>

It never ceases to crack me up I have seen this EXACT RANT about SO MANY mma fighters only to have them pop a bit later. Dudes who know nothing about steroids and have silly stigma about it literally find any situation where they can do the whole "spent their whole lives working out, have great discipline, perfect nutrition blah blah blah."

Unless you personally know many mma fighters or in this case military then please just shut the hell up. I know SO MANY mma fighters, police officers, and military that use steroids. Shit a huge percentage of guys who see in the gym use steroids. Unfortunately for your type you are outside the circle and know nothing of what is really happening.
Just because you fantasize about men with bulging veins doesn't mean you have to get all excited when you get to defend them online.
Also in a gym 5-6 days a week with a couple dozen active and training mma fighters for about 6 years. dont remember anyone doing steroids

i think i'd know considering the sparring and grappling for hours on end for a few years

change your av it makes you look gay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back