Tim Kennedy says he's been clean his entire career

of course it doesnt get talked about. getting caught w/o an rx gets you kicked out of the military

LOL Because people in the military never do shit that will potentially get them booted out?

I don't follow the sports too closely but I recall one of Jon Jones's brothers in the NFL popping around the same time Jon did. Only one of the sport's fan bases had a meltdown though.

It happens frequently in the NFL, but the fans only care about how many games the player is going to miss.

And you're right about Art Jones. MMA fans cared a lot more about him popping than Colts fans did.

I specifically brought up the NBA though because I don't ever recall a steroid scandal in that league. I don't buy for a minute that there aren't guys taking PEDs to get through an 82 game regular season.

It happens frequently in the NFL, but the fans only care about how many games the player is going to miss.

And you're right about Art Jones. MMA fans cared a lot more about him popping than Colts fans did.

I specifically brought up the NBA though because I don't ever recall a steroid scandal in that league. I don't buy for a minute that there aren't guys taking PEDs to get through an 82 game regular season.
No doubt they're all on stuff. I had no idea they played that much; that's how much I follow these sports lol

Why would he regret killing people? If I was a soldier, I wouldn’t regret it either.

I might be frustrated by the political situation that led to a conflict, but regret is totally different. Regret means you’d do it different if you had a do-over.

Why would you regret killing an enemy you were trying to kill? It would only apply if you fucked up and killed the wrong target.

He actually mentions women and children... so yeah.

Also, only psychopaths don't regret killing. Even if it's someone you hate, if you think killing is easy in any situation then you've been watching too many movies.

It is often told by soldiers, that a lot of them shoot without looking or in the air, meaning they miss on purpose, when their life is not in direct danger.

Life is not an action flick.

He admitted in a interview that the older spec ops guys all did stuff to stay competitive with younger operators....but I am sure he was the exception.........

He was the exception! A moral guy like Kennedy? Get outta here

Sherdoggers are fat.

Anyone who has abs is "on steroids"

Also, only psychopaths don't regret killing. Even if it's someone you hate, if you think killing is easy in any situation then you've been watching too many movies.

It is often told by soldiers, that a lot of them shoot without looking or in the air, meaning they miss on purpose, when their life is not in direct danger.

Women and children can still carry guns. You seriously never heard of child soldiers? Women and children does not imply neutral parties.

Saying only psychopaths regret killing is a joke. Throughout history it was actually a badge of honor. Now, with media, we have much more empathy towards other groups so it hurts more.

But as a I already pointed out, “regret” and “hurt” is totally different. You can know pain from killing, but not regret it in the slightest. Why the fuck would you regret killing someone trying to kill you and your men? That’s just stupid.

The rate at which soldiers miss on purpose is unknowable, but it’s highly doubtful most do this - especially when in real danger. Almost no one would miss on purpose if their life is on the line. And snipers like Kennedy I presume pretty much never miss on purpose. They’re too dedicated, too programmed, and their job is too important to the lives of their fellow soldiers.

This is also the man that stated he had no qualms about killing women and children, that people with PTSD were mentally weak, and that waterboarding is not torture because his buddy did it to him in his backyard on a nice sunny day.

Bullshit about missing on purpose. When someone is trying to kill you instincts take over and you react. Your training dictates how you react. Unless you can speak from experience, don't speak on this topic at all.

that only work if they are women and children, bro.

How much blood can you squeeze out of a toddler? seems too much work... i hate working hard.. *grabs some cheeto's*

Saying hes been clean his entire career doesnt mean hes never used juice.

He probably geared up to acquire all that mass while he was in the military, and then stopped before going into the UFC.

Not saying thats for sure what happened. Just possible. He has a ton of mass but his build doesnt scream extensive ongoing gear use to me.

lol. I've never served in the military or even shot at anyone I'll admit that right now. But I can guarantee you, with completely and total honesty, that if someone is threatening my life I will not hesitate to pump them full of as much hot metal as possible, with out so much as a blinking. I wont lose a minute of sleep over it, regardless of who it was.

Last edited:
Women and children can still carry guns. You seriously never heard of child soldiers? Women and children does not imply neutral parties.

Saying only psychopaths regret killing is a joke. Throughout history it was actually a badge of honor. Now, with media, we have much more empathy towards other groups so it hurts more.

But as a I already pointed out, “regret” and “hurt” is totally different. You can know pain from killing, but not regret it in the slightest. Why the fuck would you regret killing someone trying to kill you and your men? That’s just stupid.

The rate at which soldiers miss on purpose is unknowable, but it’s highly doubtful most do this - especially when in real danger. Almost no one would miss on purpose if their life is on the line. And snipers like Kennedy I presume pretty much never miss on purpose. They’re too dedicated, too programmed, and their job is too important to the lives of their fellow soldiers.

If it came to women and children fighting then you know they are not the aggressor. Just sayin.

Don't watch too much movies dude. And if you do, you should at least know they are make-believe.

You are telling me about emotions and thoughts that the likes of Schwarzenegger or Stalone would have in a movie.

Yours is not normal human behavior, unless you are a psychopath.

Bullshit about missing on purpose. When someone is trying to kill you instincts take over and you react. Your training dictates how you react. Unless you can speak from experience, don't speak on this topic at all.
Another cowboy.

When someone is trying to kill you, your bladder takes over and you piss your pants, tough guy.

If bombs and bullets flew around you, you'd call for your mom.

Another cowboy.

When someone is trying to kill you, your bladder takes over and you piss your pants, tough guy.

Again if you don't have personal experience don't speak on this topic.

If that was too subtle for you I am speaking from experience.

"Tough guy"

Another cowboy.

I have seen people piss themselves after killing someone, but not miss on purpose.

If it came to women and children fighting then you know they are not the aggressor. Just sayin.

Don't watch too much movies dude. And if you do, you should at least know they are make-believe.

You are telling me about emotions and thoughts that the likes of Schwarzenegger or Stalone would have in a movie.

Yours is not normal human behavior, unless you are a psychopath.
You are utterly clueless. Movies? LOL. You are sooo fucking wrong.

Women and children with guns can’t be the aggessor? On what planet do you fucking live? That is stupidly incorrect. There have also been plenty of women suichde bombers. You live in some fantasy world. All non-infant humans with weapons are a potential threat. You are not one to talk of “make believe”. The world doesn’t work like you want it to.

Stallone and Schwarzenegger?? You’ve literally never heard a soldier boast of kills in your life? Everyone reacts differently to killing an enemy. Some are upset. Others don’t care. Others are proud. Others have a mix of pain and pride, which I think is the most normal response.

My behavior...? I’m no soldier, so I don’t have a behavior. I’ve never been in that situation and don’t know how I’d react. It’d probably depend entirely on the details of what actually went down - sometimes I’d feel one way, sometimes another.

But the shit you are saying is laughably wrong, about how women and children aren’t threats and how only psychopaths don’t regret killing. It’s just factually incorrect.

Back