Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

Yeah but what do you do with em while you're waiting for the North Koreans hordes to land ? .

nothing to do, Kennedy is just living his life like a soldier.
Funny that europe relies mainly on american forces if shit hit the fan, because their military budget is minuscule

lol this keeps getting better and better.

I embrace white belts. I never act like an elitist asshole. White belts who haven't been on the forum for more than 2 days yet presume to know me and this forum? That's a little different.

You presume I have followed this forum for two days. Now you act precisly like the elitist asshole you claim not be.

Um, yes, actually it does. Either that, or the person using such verbage lacks the vocabulary to better convey their thoughts. I believe your posts serve as proof that this is not the case, so then clearly emotion would be the logical conclusion. Moving on...
Nah, calling someone an idiot simply means you think they're an idiot. You don't need to be emotional to do that, and I think you meant to say verbiage.

The drowning response is regulated by the autonomic nervous system.

He can resist drowning responses as much as he can stop his own heart from beating or his body from shivering during hypothermia.

AKA he cant, unless he has some sort of freak mutation or brain damage.
Um, I am not sure I follow your comment. I never stated anyone could "resist" waterboard, in fact I would say any type of "enahanced interrogation" techniques would be designed so as to negate such resistance. I would, however, argue that nobody that I know who has had it done has "cried" as a result.

The entirety of SERE Training is basically the manual used by the CIA on those 3 detainees, and Tim has endured that course. You cannot control certain neurological responses to particular methods, but you are able to control the panic that can set in, which is the point of the training. Everyone has their breaking point, everyone. For some it comes after being locked in a coffin sized box, for others it comes after waterboarding, for others it might come when they're pinned down on the ground by 5 people, while having their nose pulled up with a kubatan, a tiny, yet extremely effective, device that every SERE instructor carries in their pocket.

Last edited:
Nah, calling someone an idiot simply means you think they're an idiot. You don't need to be emotional to do that, and I think you meant to say verbiage.
We can agree to disagree, all good. Yes, you are correct in your second comment, my phone keyboard sucks, thanks to the Otterbox.

Um, I am not sure I follow your comment. I never stated anyone could "resist" waterboard, in fact I would say any type of "enahanced interrogation" techniques would be designed so as to negate such resistance. I would, however, argue that nobody that I know who has had it done has "cried" as a result.

The entirety of SERE Training is basically the manual used by the CIA on those 3 detainees, and Tim has endured that course. You cannot control certain neurological responses to particular methods, but you are able to control the panic that can set in, which is the point of the training. Everyone has their breaking point, everyone. For some it comes after being locked in a coffin sized box, for others it comes after waterboarding, for others it might come when their pinned down on the ground by 5 people, while having their nose pulled up with a kubatan, a tiny, yet extremely effective, device that every SERE instructor carries in their pocket.

Yup, so the notion that Tim has developed resistance to such procedures is BS at the very least.

Which is even worse because he is being dishonest about it, he knows that he isnt actually being waterboarded right there.

they actually torture you at Sniper school, just saying, it's part of the process to see if you'll break under capture

he's had it done before

Wouldn't be surprised if they allow it at SERE.
It's allowed. Tbh I am not sure what's not allowed, short of shooting someone. I know for certain they will beat the fuck out of you, closed one buddies eye. He had gotten poked by some kind of poisonous thorn, during the evasion part, right beside his eye. It swelled up a little, so they started targeting it with punches and slaps, until it was full on swollen shut.

It doesn't.

Kennedy's version of waterboarding is goofing around in the backyard with his friends.

Kennedy's an idiot. Has he found Hitler yet? How's that MMAAA thing?

Ha finding Hitler what a dumb sho

Yup, so the notion that Tim has developed resistance to such procedures is BS at the very least.

Which is even worse because he is being dishonest about it, he knows that he isnt actually being waterboarded right there.
I agree, I def would have advised against such a video. I mean, simply knowing you can just reach up and remove that rag is enough to disqualify it, not to mention not being strapped to a table, and being surrounded by people that you know will beat the shit out of you for just looking at them. It's not any single act, it is the totality of the entire process of mentally breaking down a human being.

While I am of the belief that people will tell you anything to get the treatment to stop, I know that what you tell them has to be verifiable, and if not it will continue. I also know, as it is public knowledge that those techniques led to Bin Laden's courrier, which lead us to him.

That guy was incredibly out of shape and/or pussied out. To be fair. I'm not saying it's not torture but that was way too quick.
I think Hitch could have lasted much longer if they were pouring Macallan 18 instead of water.

Tim Kennedy could be one of the main conspirators of 9/11, a fact that he'd confess if given time.

Torture is great if you want to have forced confessions.

Last edited:
Dude, the guys a special forces war hero...he is far beyond little mans syndrome...and he's a little man? haha tell him he's little to his face. he's far from little...most guys are far smaller than him.

I know he is not little, thats why i think it is strange that he acts this way, and obviously based on this thread im not the only one who picks up on it

And youre right, he would probably wrestle me down and choke me out or something if I said this too his face, which kinda proves my point tbh...

Back