Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"
Kennedy posted the video of others water boarding him to support Gina Haspel, who Trump chose to lead the CIA after nominating former Director Mike Pompeo to be the new Secretary of State.

“The reason we are doing this ... is for us to have a conversation. Right now, an amazing hero has been appointed to be director of the CIA and because of that, some of the things she has done are being attacked,” said Kennedy. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...ighter-who-livestreamed-being-waterboarded-to

index.php

Waterboarding ain't got shit on Gastelum's hands. .

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

40 minutes is too much for me. Did someone asked him if he used PEDs?

I'm not sure about the technique on that waterboarding. When they do it right, even the most lunatic Al-Qaeda members only last a minute or two.

Luckily, he didn't post a video of himself killing women and children. Not that he would be a pussy about it.

Watch a Tim Kennedy video?

I think I'd rather sit on the stool for an extra twenty seconds.

Seriously. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

What a bunch of bullshit. Torture has to be taken into context, it's not just "ooohh I can let someone pour water over my face and see it's no big deal".

Let them sleep deprive him, let him go without food, put him in solitary. More importantly, hold that hose on his face for twice as long and don't let him catch his breath and joke around inbetween. Let someone who wants to do him harm do the waterboarding and let's see if it's all jokes.

That makes it so much more pleasant to rewatch Yoel Romero and Kelvin Gastelum beating the crap out of this braindead idiot. And I don't even like any of the guys. Then again, maybe he hit him a bit too hard and this is the result now. Supporting torture, I don't even have words for that...

This guy is such a cunt.

Thank you for your service Tim. Fuckin twit.

It's a unique form of badass to waterboard yourself, for fun.

Back