Tillerson may make early exit from State Department

That's weird. I didn't even vote for Clinton. Hell, I considered voting for Trump because it appeared at one time that he might actually govern as a populist centrist (as opposed to a run of the mill Republican as has been the case) and that it might force a long-term reorientation of both parties to the left, which it might still do.

Good gif.
If, when, Trump loses in 2020 should he actually run again, I believe we will likely see the Presidency go to a Democrat again. I simply just don't see them letting the stinging surprise of this cycles lose slide. Given that, I also expect to see a more forceful swing of the political spectrum to the left not only to reinstate as many of Obama's initiatives as is possible that Trump has done away with with neutered. But, I also expect to see efforts go beyond that to push the social engineering and government oversight even further to show the progressive base that it's back to business as usual in Washington.

To be honest, I don't care if the Presidency goes back to the Democrats nor am I overly concerned about a potential Democrat led House or Senate. What I care about is whether Trump will be able to seat any more conservative leaning SCOTUS judges before his time is up.

Yeah, half these idiots were pointing accusing fingers at the choice of Tillerson in the first place.
Now they're all mourning his departure before he's even officially leaving.

Same exact shit as Comey. ...I even saw some love for Spicer now that he's gone

Good. Keep them from walking off with classified """"""""""memos"""""""""" like Comey to leak to the press later
Hahaha. Is he going to fire trump then? Reporters in dc know trump is the biggest leaker. You trump bots are so gullible

Tillerson is rich as fuck. He was building a ridiculous mansion to retire to in Texas somewhere when his wife pushed him to accept the SOS gig saying "God wasn't finished with him yet". Sounds like wifey didn't want him around the house.

Also Senate passed Russia Sanctions enforcement bill 98-2 and House passed it with 400+ votes in support, meaning and softening or ending of sanctions needs Congressional approval now. So now Tillerson, friend of Russia, cannot do a damn thing in ending the sanctions. So now he has to live at Foggy Bottom instead of his epic retirement mansion, fly around the world to political hot spots and quagmires with little to no support from the WH and for what? International politics was only interest to him for business exploitation purposes.

Yeah, half these idiots were pointing accusing fingers at the choice of Tillerson in the first place.
I don't particularly like any of these guys, and loath Sessions. However, their discontent and the way Trump treats them does paint a picture of a disfunctional working environment. I was critical of the Tillerson pick because of his background, but he hasn't done much worthy of further criticism.

<TrumpWrong1>

It's just that of all the people Trump hired, Tillerson was one of two people that seemed to be doing a good job of it.

Whoever Trump replaces him will likely be worse.

Back