Tillerson may make early exit from State Department

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
rex-tillerson-exxonmobil-ceo-e1484900178491.jpg

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...considering-early-exit-from-state-dept-report

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is expressing growing frustration with the Trump administration and may be considering resigning from his role, according to a report from CNN Monday morning.

Though the former CEO of ExxonMobil Corp. has said that he would stay on as the top U.S. diplomat until the end of the year at least, several anonymous sources told CNN over the weekend that he might leave earlier than that.

Sources “familiar with Tillerson conversations with friends outside Washington” admit the secretary of State may just be venting, but they sense his doubts about President Trump are growing.

russi-classified-dont-worry-the-president-c-said-its-all-21434685.png

I don't believe it. This administration is the steadiest ship I've ever seen.

Holy shit, no matter how unqualified, nepotistic, and cronyist his appointments are, they still can't stand the guy.

We all know this is the most disastrous and incompetent administration in US history, but can someone try to point to one in recorded world history that was this much of a laughing stock?

Seriously, even the most pessimistic of Trump haters could not have predicted this administration would be this poorly ran. The fact that the Republican Party hasn't lost all its support is a testament to how fucking stupid Americans are.

Last edited:
Holy shit, no matter how unqualified, nepotistic, and cronyist his appointments are, they still can't stand the guy.

We all know this is the most disastrous and incompetent administration in US history, but can someone try to point to one in recorded world history that was this much of a laughing stock?

Tillerson has actually shown himself to not be so terrible.

Sad.

How long til Sessions quits if Trump keeps throwing him under the bus ?

Rats fleeing a sinking ship comes to mind , their window to turn this administration around seems to be closing

Anonymous Sources... fucking pussies... broadcast your name

How long til Sessions quits if Trump keeps throwing him under the bus ?

Rats fleeing a sinking ship comes to mind , their window to turn this administration around seems to be closing

Sessions has been a hawk on immigration for a long time and he's finally in a position to so something about.

He also gave up his seat for this.

No fucking way he resigns.

Seriously, even the most pessimistic of Trump haters could not have predicted this administration would be this poorly ran.

The fact that the Republican Party hasn't lost all its support is a testament to how fucking stupid SOME Americans are.
FTFY.
Come on with the sawed off shotgun- spread assault on my country, please

Honestly everything i seen from tillerson suggest he is just a serious business man he come across like someone who doesnt play politics and looked out of place with this adminstration. He is very meassured when he speaks and sound smart. Not saying he is a good guy. But he is way too professional for this adminstration

5x2a20.jpg

Also, I can't really say anything bad about Tillerson. Considering he didn't have any experience and has to work under Trump I think he is ok. Under a better President, I think he would have made an alright Sec.

Honestly everything i seen from tillerson suggest he is just a serious business man he come across like someone who doesnt play politics and looked out of place with this adminstration. He is very meassured when he speaks and sound smart. Not saying he is a good guy. But he is way too professional for this adminstration

Every time I've heard him speak, he has been very measured and reasonable.

I certainly had misgivings based on his background when he was nominated, but everything seems to indicate he might actually be a patriot and took the job with good intentions. The story he told about his wife encouraging him to take the position.. well I actually believe it.

I mean he was willing to separate himself from Exxon for fucks sake... his company was making more money a year than Trump has in his life.

Seriously, even the most pessimistic of Trump haters could not have predicted this administration would be this poorly ran.

The fact that the Republican Party hasn't lost all its support is a testament to how fucking stupid Americans are.

How many cabinet positions have any resigned under Trump? Doesn't seem like that many. Flynn, Yates ,Dubke, and Spicer. Who am I missing?
4 cabinet positions probably isn't that high historically.

I am American and I stand by my statement. We are an embarrassment.
Too broad. There are fifty three percent of the voters that didn't go for that shit and don't want what's happening.
I'm not an embarrassment. Maybe you are. Are you?

Back