Tillerson may make early exit from State Department

How many cabinet positions have any resigned under Trump? Doesn't seem like that many. Flynn, Yates ,Dubke, and Spicer. Who am I missing?
4 cabinet positions probably isn't that high historically.

I'm counting 8 resignations and at least half as many firings. That's not counting the potential of Sessions and Tillerson departing as well.

Pretty sure that's unprecedented within the first year.

I'm counting 8 resignations and at least half as many firings. That's not counting the potential of Sessions and Tillerson departing as well.

Pretty sure that's unprecedented within the first year.

Can you list them? Like I said, from the cabinet, I only count 4.

Tillerson was the CEO of Exxon for fuck's sake. That automatically makes him a more accomplished businessman than Trump. He probably can't stand working under that fucking goof who's only credentials were "I'm a really good businessman".

Can you list them? Like I said, from the cabinet, I only count 4.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

The people you listed weren't even in his cabinet.

Don't move the goalpost.

"Anonymous sources say Tillerson mad."

"Other anonymous sources say he may not actually be mad."

ROFL

I like how they've covered both sides of their asses with bullshit sources, on this bullshit story.

Slow day huh, CNN?

Tillerson has done a good job of staying above the fray in Washington. While that's exactly what you would expect from the Secretary of State, it's been such a rocky start to this administration that it still makes him out to be the grown up on Trumps team. I expect he'll make some statement reaffirming his commitment to the administration rather than quitting as an immediate response to this. Can take him or leave him on policy, but once he's gone you gotta wonder who's the reasonable voice in th executive branch.

Tillerson has done a good job of staying above the fray in Washington. While that's exactly what you would expect from the Secretary of State, it's been such a rocky start to this administration that it still makes him out to be the grown up on Trumps team. I expect he'll make some statement reaffirming his commitment to the administration rather than quitting as an immediate response to this. Can take him or leave him on policy, but once he's gone you gotta wonder who's the reasonable voice in th executive branch.

161201-gen-mattis-getty-1160.jpg

Tillerson was the one guy I was excited about tbh.

I know people like to kick Exxon around but to work your way up from Engineer to CEO oft company of that size is super impressive. It also meant he had experience working in many countries with many governments.

But Trump cut State Department and seems to have forgotten that Tilly exists.

Tillerson was the one guy I was excited about tbh.

I know people like to kick Exxon around but to work your way up from Engineer to CEO oft company of that size is super impressive. It also meant he had experience working in many countries with many governments.

But Trump cut State Department and seems to have forgotten that Tilly exists.

I think there was something like 40+ resignations from the State Department right out of the gate, including most of the senior leadership and some senior ambassadors who served multiple administrations, so he's had an uphill battle since he took the job.

I think there was something like 40+ resignations from the State Department right out of the gate, including most of the senior leadership and some senior ambassadors who served multiple administrations, so he's had an uphill battle since he took the job.

Yup, he couldn't even get a hotel during the G20 summit in February because whoever was in charge of that resigned or was fired lol.

The fact that the Republican Party hasn't lost all its support is a testament to how fucking stupid Americans are.
Or how much they hate Liberal Globalist Progressive agendas and those that support them with every fiber of their being.

So resignations only count if they were people Trump brought in?

Sweet goal post move bro.

Who gives a shit if some Obama holdover gets fired for leaking classified information or not doing their job or something?

But I know you are slow, so let me remind you where the goal posts are:

Holy shit, no matter how unqualified, nepotistic, and cronyist his appointments are, they still can't stand the guy.

We all know this is the most disastrous and incompetent administration in US history, but can someone try to point to one in recorded world history that was this much of a laughing stock?

Seriously, even the most pessimistic of Trump haters could not have predicted this administration would be this poorly ran.

The fact that the Republican Party hasn't lost all its support is a testament to how fucking stupid Americans are.

See, that's the post I quoted. We are talking about Trump's appointments. I appreciate your eagerness to jump in on the conversation, but please try to keep up better. I can't keep holding your hand.

Just goes to show, even if a great honest man like Trump wins the presidency, the corruption's roots are so deep that nothing can be cleansed.

Back