Till has no chance .....

I'm assuming once Till beats Wonder Boy he will suddenly become "over the hill" to sherdoggers also...

I think AT BEST Till is on Masvidal level, but even he would not last three with Maia if he did not KO him. I just don't know how this guy got in the top 10 already, for being incredibly lack luster against jobbers and managing one win against a lightweight who is aging. This could be a Yair level hype job exposing.

People sleeping on Till are retarded. His striking is really, really good and having the size advantage isn't gonna make it easier. I'm kinda pulling for Wonderboy, but experience does not always beat youth.

Gnarly muay thai guy vs sneaky-good karate fella...

Muay Thai is all about engaging hands, feet, knees, clench & elbows. Karate pure defensive get away kick, punch, & run which toolz would you want in your tool box...?

So what? I never said he didn't but he couldn't finish 2 guys who aren't even in the UFC. His cardio is suspect

Easy fella, I actually support your position.......and been vocal about it.

Nah mate. I got WB winning by UD but Till has some special power. Past prime Cerrone or not I never saw someone bust him up like that. He makes Masvidal look pillow fisted when you compare who did it better (And i'm a Mas fan)

WB hype: based on KO-ing future MW champ Whittaker, beating current Bellator WW champ Rory (who some consider the world's best WW right now), has a draw with current WW champ Woodley, first fighter to KO Johnny Hendricks, KO'd Ellenbeger, beat Masvidal with relative ease

Till hype: KO'd Cerrone (after many other fighters, including some LWs). Before that he had a draw and two UD wins over low-to-mid level WWs. In other words, he hasn't been a walking KO machine, even against relatively weak competition.

I'm assuming once Till beats Wonder Boy he will suddenly become "over the hill" to sherdoggers also...

You know sherdog too well. I think the fact Wonderboy is a month older than Cerrone may have went past by this particular OP. Not very bright some of these guys.

WB is so underrated. I have him winning by KO.

Cling to something else. WB has a higher finish rate in the ufc against much better competition.

You do realize Till's finish rate dropprd off considerably once he started fighting elite guys like Dalby, Ayari, and Velickovic.

You one of them book read mma fanz check the numbers! I don't give sh!t who he fought before I go by what I see I've seen WB a lot longer than Till and I prefer Till. WB really turned me off with back 2 back sleepers with Woodley, yet Woodley takes the heat when everybody knew what Woodley style was except it seems WB..If he fears TD's so much maybe he should train for more versatility, like Till...

Easy fella, I actually support your position.......and been vocal about it.

I know you did, I'm just saying he has good power and he'll be dangerous in the 1st round, but I dont think he's as good as advertised.

Muay Thai is all about engaging hands, feet, knees, clench & elbows. Karate pure defensive get away kick, punch, & run which toolz would you want in your tool box...?

WB has incorporated very good boxing with his kicking game. He's not your typical Karateka, he's adapted his striking game for MMA

You one of them book read mma fanz check the numbers! I don't give sh!t who he fought before I go by what I see I've seen WB a lot longer than Till and I prefer Till. WB really turned me off with back 2 back sleepers with Woodley, yet Woodley takes the heat when everybody knew what Woodley style was except it seems WB..If he fears TD's so much maybe he should train for more versatility, like Till...

Calm down.......erase the sig...........and we will work on things from there.

I honestly can't even really comprehend. 11 years here and 28k posts; and Till passes your eye test, and WB doesn't??? I don't even see a path a reasonable person could take to reach that conclusion.

WB has incorporated very good boxing with his kicking game. He's not your typical Karateka, he's adapted his striking game for MMA

I'm gonna put your "Like" on hold for 2morrow afternoon see if what you say is true hardkore, I'm just not fully convinced by WB I much prefer the Machida brand of karate mma far more engaging and aggressive (in spurts)

I'm gonna put your "Like" on hold for 2morrow afternoon see if what you say is true hardkore, I'm just not fully convinced by WB I much prefer the Machida brand of karate mma far more engaging and aggressive (in spurts)

Fair enough mi amigo

You one of them book read mma fanz

Got to laugh at this :).

I agree with the main point, Those Woodley fights, hey. Hoping Till wins but still not sure. Forgive me pretty F*^k up after Champions League Final, hoping Till has my anger - Really want to beat someone up now.

C'Mon now Cerrone is a legit WW who hasen't fought @LW for a bit now, as for being past his prime he and WB are both 35. Cerrone KTFO of Yancy Medieros after the Till loss, after the Woodley loss WB fought Masvidal to a decision Till does a lot more fight wise than Masvidal..

Cowboy has waaaay more fights than and has taken more damage than Wonderboy. He got chased out of LW by RDA and the decision was not madr because he couldnt cut to 155 anymore.

I'm not trying to crap on Yancy, hes a fun fighter, but come on man. He is a fun brawler with heart and nothing moee than that. Mas is way better than Yancy or the current Cowboy for that matter, evidenced by when he destroyed him.

Age isnt the only deciding factor

Calm down.......erase the sig...........and we will work on things from there.

I honestly can't even really comprehend. 11 years here and 28k posts; and Till passes your eye test, and WB doesn't??? I don't even see a path a reasonable person could take to reach that conclusion.

Yep! Just as I stated a numbers guy, you got Sherdog numbers envy? Damn f*king right I've been around for more than a minute enough to know fight resumes are nice for fight hyping but it's what you do come fight night,more than the guys you fought before that matters...

Cowboy has waaaay more fights than and has taken more damage than Wonderboy. He got chased out of LW by RDA and the decision was not madr because he couldnt cut to 155 anymore.

I'm not trying to crap on Yancy, hes a fun fighter, but come on man. He is a fun brawler with heart and nothing moee than that. Mas is way better than Yancy or the current Cowboy for that matter, evidenced by when he destroyed him.

Age isnt the only deciding factor

I didn't want to go there, it was too easy to refute

Back