Till has no chance .....

MMAfanJabroniJew

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How on earth Dana thought it would be a great idea to have Till ( who's only significant win was a shot past his prime Cerrone ) fight Wonderboy is beyond me .... Till is going to get humbled worse then Sheiky baby humble the jabroni Hulk Hogan

giphy.gif

6f5056a34657a7617cecd8b5dc4b8abb.gif

thompsonkd.gif

RigidFormalBee-size_restricted.gif

no-chance-in-hell-o.gif

To say he has no chance is beyond retarded.. That means you sir are a retard

How on earth Dana thought it would be a great idea to have Till ( who's only significant win was a shot past his prime Cerrone ) fight Wonderboy is beyond me .... Till is going to get humbled worse then Sheiky baby humble the jabroni Hulk Hogan

giphy.gif

6f5056a34657a7617cecd8b5dc4b8abb.gif

thompsonkd.gif

RigidFormalBee-size_restricted.gif

no-chance-in-hell-o.gif

More than a chance...

Nah mate. I got WB winning by UD but Till has some special power. Past prime Cerrone or not I never saw someone bust him up like that. He makes Masvidal look pillow fisted when you compare who did it better (And i'm a Mas fan)

Tyron is significantly more powerful in terms of striking then Till ......

You have no way of knowing that he's bigger than Tyron physically and he does possess KO power people harp on the Till hype but I think the WB overrated hype is far worse, he fights more to decisions than getting consistent KO's for all this phenomenal striking people going Lady Gaga for...

Nah mate. I got WB winning by UD but Till has some special power. Past prime Cerrone or not I never saw someone bust him up like that. He makes Masvidal look pillow fisted when you compare who did it better (And i'm a Mas fan)

Maybe , but Wonderboy is so slick and experienced that i think he'll run rings around Till , don't get me wrong Till is a talent and will do well for himself , but i just don't see him winning the fight , if he does win and in devastating fashion i'll eat my words.

You have no way of knowing that he's bigger than Tyron physically and he does possess KO power people harp on the Till hype but I think the WB overrated hype is far worse, he fights more to decisions than getting consistent KO's for all this phenomenal striking people going Lady Gaga for...

giphy.gif

More than a chance...

Tyron had threat of takedowns, has more power too.

Till only finished a past prime LW (still a good fighter) since his debut fight, decisioning and drawing with bottom of the barrel fighters.

Saying till got no chance is beyond retarded because till striking is super high level,even higher than masvidal.

Thompson decisioned Rory and Mas, sure.

Meanwhile Till decisions Ayari and draws with Dalby, but somehow you conclude WB is the overrated one?

Just stop. WB has stopped better competition than Till has even faced. Has a controversial draw with current UFC WW Champ. Beat the Belator Champ, stopped the current UFC MW Champ. That's not hype Bud. The resume's are not comparable.

Back