Till has no chance .....

Thompson decisioned Rory and Mas, sure.

Meanwhile Till decisions Ayari and draws with Dalby, but somehow you conclude WB is the overrated one?

He gassed hard against Dalby too

Gnarly muay thai guy vs sneaky-good karate fella...

Reminds me of Shogun vs Machida...

I love this matchup, saying either guy has no chance is just blind... blind fanboyism or blind hater-aid sippin, but blind none-the-less.

Tyron had threat of takedowns, has more power too.

Till only finished a past prime LW (still a good fighter) since his debut fight, decisioning and drawing with bottom of the barrel fighters.

C'Mon now Cerrone is a legit WW who hasen't fought @LW for a bit now, as for being past his prime he and WB are both 35. Cerrone KTFO of Yancy Medieros after the Till loss, after the Woodley loss WB fought Masvidal to a decision Till does a lot more fight wise than Masvidal..

The odds are significantly against him ....... there ... happy ?

PoisedTheseDodo-max-1mb.gif
Anyone that knows anything about odds knows he's the hometown hero and has undeservedly had loads of money put on him by his fans which has significantly shifted the line.

Now he's come in over weight and has to make a 188 limit. Those odds don't reflect that.

The smart money is on wonderboy.

Thompson decisioned Rory and Mas, sure.

Meanwhile Till decisions Ayari and draws with Dalby, but somehow you conclude WB is the overrated one?

Overrated that he delivers all this fight stopping action, not true he has moments...

Just stop. WB has stopped better competition than Till has even faced. Has a controversial draw with current UFC WW Champ. Beat the Belator Champ, stopped the current UFC MW Champ. That's not hype Bud. The resume's are not comparable.
Argument over.

But to say Till has no chance is ludacris. It depends the range his fight takes place at and if Till can gets his leg kicks off. I've always wanted to see WB fight a MT stylist that would leg kick him and take that bounce out of his step.

Just stop. WB has stopped better competition than Till has even faced. Has a controversial draw with current UFC WW Champ. Beat the Belator Champ, stopped the current UFC MW Champ. That's not hype Bud. The resume's are not comparable.

It don't matter who he faced before a fight is a fight just because you walked through guy A, don't mean you gonna crush guy B, maybe he got more than you, It works both ways Till can very well get crushed, but from all I've seen from WB I'm very, very, very, certain that Till can hang with the 1 dimensional karate man.

He gassed hard against Dalby too

Clearly has power. Had Dalby, Ayari , Velickovic all hurt bad, and finished other 2 UFC foes. So a 40% finish rate once he hurts an opponent against a survivor with proven tank.

seems a lot of people are forgetting Till's record

Undefeated @ 16-0-1 (5-0 ufc) with 10 ko's and finishing top-10 Cerrone is going to get you noticed, and it's not like this is a title shot

I'd rather him have another big win before WB but it's not too crazy to be fighting him either

everyone has a chance in MMA.

it's like what GSP said on Rogan's podcast. the #8 guy might be able to beat the #1 guy even though he cannot beat #7 through #2.

styles make the fights and even though Wonderboy is a great striker, he's still playing a game that Till is comfortable with playing also.

that's the caveat of being a striker, you're always in danger. no matter how good you are at striking, in realty, you are in just as much danger as the other guy is. that's what makes striking exciting compared to grappling. with good/decent defensive grappling you can nullify even the most decorated submissionists, but one blink at the wrong moment, one flinch, one zig when you should've zagged and that's it, in striking.

Clearly has power. Had Dalby, Ayari , Velickovic all hurt bad, and finished other 2 UFC foes. So a 40% finish rate once he hurts an opponent against a survivor with proven tank.

So what? I never said he didn't but he couldn't finish 2 guys who aren't even in the UFC. His cardio is suspect

Undefeated @ 16-0-1 (5-0 ufc) with 10 ko's and finishing top-10 Cerrone is going to get you noticed, and it's not like this is a title shot

I'd rather him have another big win before WB but it's not too crazy to be fighting him either

Padded stats. Fighting in smokers doesn't impress me

Overrated that he delivers all this fight stopping action, not true he has moments...

Cling to something else. WB has a higher finish rate in the ufc against much better competition.

You do realize Till's finish rate dropprd off considerably once he started fighting elite guys like Dalby, Ayari, and Velickovic.

It don't matter who he faced before a fight is a fight just because you walked through guy A, don't mean you gonna crush guy B, maybe he got more than you, It works both ways Till can very well get crushed, but from all I've seen from WB I'm very, very, very, certain that Till can hang with the 1 dimensional karate man.
This is how I feel.

Second best "Win" is a gift decision Draw.

Hope this young mofo will lose. Wonderboy is such a cool dude and outstanding fighter
#TeamWB

Back