Thug Rose won thanks to Uncle Pat Barry

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He trains with her full-on, proper MMA. A huge part of it is that he genuinely wants her best.

It's different from the pretend-MMA they usually teach women in gyms.

Goes to show you what a joke WMMA is, and any female who seriously trains it can easily take over WMMA soccer moms and pretend athletes.

Pat is a good, fast fighter who consistently fights guys twice his size.

Ask him, Kaoklai or Sakuraba how that eventually turns out.

He trains her power, giving her KO ability

Snow training is an important part of greatness and Barry knows this.

Compare this guy to Edmund Tarverdyan. Hahahaha. I can't believe that Armenian snake-oil salesman actually passed himself for a legit MMA coach and people ate it up. Joe Hogan used to take him seriously 100% and revere him.

Goes to show you what a joke WMMA is, and any female who seriously trains it can easily take over WMMA soccer moms and pretend athletes.

Rose has trained martial arts since she was 5 years old. How in hell does someone training from such an early age serve as an example that "any female who seriously trains it can easily take over WMMA..."?

Plus, the sort of striking that Rose used to beat Joanna is not the sort of striking that Pat teaches (Muay Thai). That was the striking style she's been learning from her main coach at Grudge, Trevor Wittman.

Compare this guy to Edmund Tarverdyan. Hahahaha. I can't believe that Armenian snake-oil salesman actually passed himself for a legit MMA coach and people ate it up. Joe Hogan used to take him seriously 100% and revere him.

You don't have to be a good fighter to be a good coach...but sometimes, it can be of great benefit...in this case...I'd say it is...I remember back when rose had zero standup...ZERO...now she out struck the queen of standup, in one round...that's saying alot for her coaching...

Back