Three undefeated fighters to get smashed at UFC FN 127 in London

Going through MMA undercard fights to look for undefeated fighters just ahead of events is a habit of mine. FN 127 is no different, but this time I noticed there are 3 of them. I can't recall ever noticing more than 2 names until now actually. I looked at those match-ups, and strongly feel like all 3 of them will get massacred.

1.) Danny Henry (11-2) vs. Hakeem Dawodu (7-0-1) Henry has fought once in the UFC already, and defeated Daniel Teymur while earning "Fight of the Night" honors. Dawodu is making his debut. Henry shows an excellent skill set with 4 career submission wins, and 5 ko's. Dawodu has not submitted anyone. He has 6 ko's, but it will be very difficult to stop a more experienced Henry who proved he could take hard shots in the Teymur fight. I can see Henry wearing down Dawodu, and submitting him in the 3rd round.

2.) Paul Craig (9-2) vs. Magomed Ankalaev (9-0) Craig has 3 fights in the UFC, while Ankalaev is making his debut. Craig got stopped his last 2 fights against powerful strikers Khalil Roundtree and Tyson Pedro. Ankalaev is a good striker that will look for a ko. It could be rough early for Craig. But I think he weathers the storm this time, and wins a hard fought decision after securing a couple much needed take downs.

3.) Mark Godbeer (13-3) Dimitry Sosnovskiy I may sound like a broken record, but Godbeer has 3 fights in the UFC, and Sosnovskiy has none. Those Octagon experiences do matter in some fights, and in these cases I believe it absolutely will. Sosnovskiy will try for an early ko. Godbeer will weather the storm, and come back with a ko of his own in the second round.
Can't believe you got 2/3 lol. And sosnovskiy looked like trash.

Your analysis on all 3 was wrong though.

Back