Three undefeated fighters to get smashed at UFC FN 127 in London

Going through MMA undercard fights to look for undefeated fighters just ahead of events is a habit of mine. FN 127 is no different, but this time I noticed there are 3 of them. I can't recall ever noticing more than 2 names until now actually. I looked at those match-ups, and strongly feel like all 3 of them will get massacred.

1.) Danny Henry (11-2) vs. Hakeem Dawodu (7-0-1) Henry has fought once in the UFC already, and defeated Daniel Teymur while earning "Fight of the Night" honors. Dawodu is making his debut. Henry shows an excellent skill set with 4 career submission wins, and 5 ko's. Dawodu has not submitted anyone. He has 6 ko's, but it will be very difficult to stop a more experienced Henry who proved he could take hard shots in the Teymur fight. I can see Henry wearing down Dawodu, and submitting him in the 3rd round.

2.) Paul Craig (9-2) vs. Magomed Ankalaev (9-0) Craig has 3 fights in the UFC, while Ankalaev is making his debut. Craig got stopped his last 2 fights against powerful strikers Khalil Roundtree and Tyson Pedro. Ankalaev is a good striker that will look for a ko. It could be rough early for Craig. But I think he weathers the storm this time, and wins a hard fought decision after securing a couple much needed take downs.

3.) Mark Godbeer (13-3) Dimitry Sosnovskiy I may sound like a broken record, but Godbeer has 3 fights in the UFC, and Sosnovskiy has none. Those Octagon experiences do matter in some fights, and in these cases I believe it absolutely will. Sosnovskiy will try for an early ko. Godbeer will weather the storm, and come back with a ko of his own in the second round.
None of this will happen.

Why didn't you delete your account like you were suppose to? smh
well i made a poll asking if i should really delete it since Rose win was a fluke, she won due to Joanna's bad weight cutting, and the majority of sherdoggers told me i could keep it

i believe in democracy

In hoping Paul Craig can pull it off. Last chance for him and it's against another killer. Scotland has not been doing well recently.

well i made a poll asking if i should really delete it since Rose win was a fluke, she won due to Joanna's bad weight cutting, and the majority of sherdoggers told me i could keep it

i believe in democracy
Only fair you delete your account if rose takes the rematch?

I think that's some of the easiest money ever seen
Just got an email...

Hi Eric,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID AK3489862510W placed at the odds of 400 on Dmitry Sosnovskiy by KO, TKO, Disqualification or Submission (Method of Victory UFC - Mark Godbeer v Dmitry Sosnovskiy). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of -110.

If you would like to cancel this bet prior to the start of the event then please contact us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

i believe in democracy
That's cool. Your democratic approach is admirable. But you're crazy if you think that Rose won based off of a bad weight cut by JJ. Obviously cardio wasn't relevant. Joanna just got blasted in the face by the better striker that night.

Been waiting to see how Sosnovskiy will fare in the UFC. Think he will sub Godbeer.
yeah i was looking at aleks record like 2 weeks ago and remembered sosnovskiy. sure enough i googled him to see what he was up to and hes debuted in the ufc lol

i believe in democracy
Your pic and Sig make up for it imo, plus you usually have good insight. You better not delete it after rose stomps her again.

That's cool. Your democratic approach is admirable. But you're crazy if you think that Rose won based off of a bad weight cut by JJ. Obviously cardio wasn't relevant. Joanna just got blasted in the face by the better striker that night.
Weight cutting doesn't affect only cardio, but also endurance and speed. A healthy Joanna won't be so easy to hit and will have better resistance to Rose's shots. Joanna eat some good shots from Andrade and Kowalkiewicz and walked through, i don't think Rose is such a heavy hitter, something was wrong that night.. We shall see in the rematch :)
Your pic and Sig make up for it imo, plus you usually have good insight. You better not delete it after rose stomps her again.
200_d.gif

No stomps, only domination and violence by the only and true queen. After that, this Rose avatar will finally be gone :cool:

i believe in democracy

Honor only seems to matter until it becomes inconvenient.

Just got an email...

Hi Eric,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID AK3489862510W placed at the odds of 400 on Dmitry Sosnovskiy by KO, TKO, Disqualification or Submission (Method of Victory UFC - Mark Godbeer v Dmitry Sosnovskiy). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of -110.

If you would like to cancel this bet prior to the start of the event then please contact us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team
That is such garbage. They should be forced to honor that bet.

Back