Three undefeated fighters to get smashed at UFC FN 127 in London

I'm glad that you made this thread even though it was for all the wrong reasons, I need Sosnovskiy and Ankalaev to give me something to look forward to in those divisions.. hopefully very violent finishes from both of them

craig doesnt have the skillls to compete in the ufc. he seems like one of those guys whos done karate his whole life and thinks hes a fighter or a brawler. khalil rountree knew that goijng unto the fight.

i just hope craig is ready for ankalaev because he risks getting flatlined once again.

Craig is a fairly decent grappler but he lacks the wrestling to be able to take the fight to the mat at this level. Ankalaev is gonna destroy him.

That is fucking mental, actually. Are they legally allowd to do that? False advertising, surely?
They all have something like this in their terms and conditions:

6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the bet365 revised price.

Just got an email...

Hi Eric,

We are contacting you regarding bet ID AK3489862510W placed at the odds of 400 on Dmitry Sosnovskiy by KO, TKO, Disqualification or Submission (Method of Victory UFC - Mark Godbeer v Dmitry Sosnovskiy). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of -110.

If you would like to cancel this bet prior to the start of the event then please contact us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

How much did you bet?

Lol

Bearjew ain't winning this one kid

Maybe only Danny Henry will get the W, his chin was amazing against Daniel Teymur.

Going through MMA undercard fights to look for undefeated fighters just ahead of events is a habit of mine. FN 127 is no different, but this time I noticed there are 3 of them. I can't recall ever noticing more than 2 names until now actually. I looked at those match-ups, and strongly feel like all 3 of them will get massacred.

1.) Danny Henry (11-2) vs. Hakeem Dawodu (7-0-1) Henry has fought once in the UFC already, and defeated Daniel Teymur while earning "Fight of the Night" honors. Dawodu is making his debut. Henry shows an excellent skill set with 4 career submission wins, and 5 ko's. Dawodu has not submitted anyone. He has 6 ko's, but it will be very difficult to stop a more experienced Henry who proved he could take hard shots in the Teymur fight. I can see Henry wearing down Dawodu, and submitting him in the 3rd round.

2.) Paul Craig (9-2) vs. Magomed Ankalaev (9-0) Craig has 3 fights in the UFC, while Ankalaev is making his debut. Craig got stopped his last 2 fights against powerful strikers Khalil Roundtree and Tyson Pedro. Ankalaev is a good striker that will look for a ko. It could be rough early for Craig. But I think he weathers the storm this time, and wins a hard fought decision after securing a couple much needed take downs.

3.) Mark Godbeer (13-3) Dimitry Sosnovskiy I may sound like a broken record, but Godbeer has 3 fights in the UFC, and Sosnovskiy has none. Those Octagon experiences do matter in some fights, and in these cases I believe it absolutely will. Sosnovskiy will try for an early ko. Godbeer will weather the storm, and come back with a ko of his own in the second round.
Hilarious, absurd breakdowns

Ankalaev is 10 times better than Craig, who is there for a highlight reel KO

Sosnovskiy actually hasn’t fought for 3 years, you didn’t think to mention that in your upset prediction ? All you did is look at their records anyway, and you missed that

Go sit down

Maybe only Danny Henry will get the W, his chin was amazing against Daniel Teymur.
He's going to need it

Hakeem 2nd round KO

AV3atuV.png

Well, first fight of the night kind of shat on this thread.

1-1. Got lucky on the Craig fight. Hope you bet big on him.

Back