This Mad Bomber Needs to Be Stop(Update: Bomber is Dead)

This made the news in Canada so it's at least international news
That's crazy to me. I'm not saying it's not a big deal, but people, freaking human beings are being blown up by bombs at their place of residence...like wow.

That's crazy to me. I'm not saying it's not a big deal, but people, freaking human beings are being blown up by bombs at their place of residence...like wow.

<6>
I work at UPS. In a different state but we still on edge. They say they found a 2nd bomb at Fedex but got to it before it went off.

<6>
I work at UPS. In a different state but we still on edge. They say they found a 2nd bomb at Fedex but got to it before it went off.
That's crazy. Stay safe and vigilant out there.

It's weird. You see how cheap and effective IEDs are across the world, and for years I wondered what was stopping people from doing that stuff here in the states. I was hoping this stuff would never happen here in the U.S. but here it is.

Ironically (or not) dude blew himself up this morning in his car while surrounded by police

Guess he couldn’t handle....
opvkvEs.gif

His exploding popularity

Yeah, I’ve got nothing

He's clearly confused. Someone looking like him should be shooting up a school, not bombing minorities

you're playing this wrong.
he's obviously a troubled individual.

if he were black.....thug/animal.
muslim.....terrorist
white.....troubled/disturbed

you're playing this wrong.
he's obviously a troubled individual.

if he were black.....thug/animal.
muslim.....terrorist
white.....troubled/disturbed
What about Latinos and Asians?

Back