This Mad Bomber Needs to Be Stop(Update: Bomber is Dead)

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone is out here blowing people up and placing trip mines all over Austin and now sending Bombs though Fedex and shit. Austin needs go into Marshall Law and they need to do a door to door search intil this dude is caught. This is some really scary shit.

Looks like the guy blew himself up while police were on his tail. May He Rest In Shit.Hopefully he didnt leave any bombs trap laying around or anything and this is over.

Last edited:
martial law? Militarized police pulling you and your family out by force, and by gun point. Fk that noise.

You need to be stop... Someone had to be the guy...

images

Texas baby!!!

images

My FedEx package arrived safely yesterday.

I'm one of the lucky ones.

<{UberTS}>

Whats crazy to me is that this shit isn’t on national news. Ive only heard mention of these incidents on reddit.

Whats crazy to me is that this shit isn’t on national news. Ive only heard mention of these incidents on reddit.

It's all over the news, homie.

You must be under Marshall law.

On the front page of fox and cnn right now

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb

It was a slow burn at first. First one bomb, then another a few weeks later, then one more.

The police tried making plea for the bomber to turn himself in (or her) on the news... Go Old Austin, lol.

Then the bomber decided to up the game and shit got real in a hurry.

My guess is that it'll be some Timothy McVey anti-government whacko. For sure a white guy.

Last edited:
Yahoo doesn't show a word on this. Probably because it doesn't involve a gun.

All they show is Selena Gomez in a bikini. Kevin Federline looking for more child support and the weather for "California".

Thanks Yahoo.

It's the bomb-stock on the package that makes it so dangerous.

did you just write "Marshall Law" to mess with me, god damn it.

Back