This Mad Bomber Needs to Be Stop(Update: Bomber is Dead)

He was a sweet boy, he dindadonuttin

shit. He wore a wig and glove to drop off the bombs at fedex.
4A65385000000578-5526159-The_death_comes_after_CCTV_taken_at_a_FedEx_office_in_south_Aust-a-29_1521628333828.jpg

you're playing this wrong.
he's obviously a troubled individual.

if he were black.....thug/animal.
muslim.....terrorist
white.....troubled/disturbed

He was home schooled. Parents should be locked up for that alone.

Thank god he had a weak game and the police were able to locate him. He went out of the gate too fast, otherwise he could have done it for years.

Sick twat probably got a high from it, so he wanted to feel it again and again.

shit. He wore a wig and glove to drop off the bombs at fedex.
4A65385000000578-5526159-The_death_comes_after_CCTV_taken_at_a_FedEx_office_in_south_Aust-a-29_1521628333828.jpg
Dang suspicious much? You would hope that a FedEx Kinko's employee even would have the wherewithal to think "hmm, that seems a little odd."

Dang suspicious much? You would hope that a FedEx Kinko's employee even would have the wherewithal to think "hmm, that seems a little odd."

Just looks like the Nature Boy tryna ship a package

Younger guy huh? Was expected an older educated white guy... got the white guy part at least. Curious about what the house search will turn up.

Thank god he had a weak game and the police were able to locate him. He went out of the gate too fast, otherwise he could have done it for years.

I think his slip up was going through Fed Ex. Though at the pace he was going sooner or later he would have been spotted by someone's camera/survillance but I tend to think it would be later if he didn't use a mail service. IMO.

I think his slip up was going through Fed Ex. Though at the pace he was going sooner or later he would have been spotted by someone's camera/survillance but I tend to think it would be later if he didn't use a mail service. IMO.

The Unabomber was much more controlled. He would wait long periods in between bombings to let the trail go cold and cost the police money and manpower. He also was notorious for sending false clues to the police to throw them off the trail. For example he would make a bomb then make up some initials and write them on the bomb or the package, like H.G.T. or whatever, and they were just random initials to make the police think they were going to bust him any day. Of course, the Unabomber also was a math prodigy and went to Harvard or some shit. This kid had no long term plan. I think he was going to go hard then suicide which is what he did. No long term vision like the Unabomber.

Haven't read the thread. Has anyone mentioned the AMA thread on Reddit claiming to be this guy? It was deleted but you can still find it reuploaded on other sites.

This kid compared himself to the Zodiac LMAO. Didn't even kill 3 people before getting busted and resorting to offing himself.

The Unabomber was much more controlled. He would wait long periods in between bombings to let the trail go cold and cost the police money and manpower. He also was notorious for sending false clues to the police to throw them off the trail. For example he would make a bomb then make up some initials and write them on the bomb or the package, like H.G.T. or whatever, and they were just random initials to make the police think they were going to bust him any day. Of course, the Unabomber also was a math prodigy and went to Harvard or some shit. This kid had no long term plan. I think he was going to go hard then suicide which is what he did. No long term vision like the Unabomber.

The Unabomber is really a crazy story. Ted was a fucking brilliant person. Literally could have been considered one of the smartest men of his time. Like Stephen Hawking level brilliant. At the age of 16 he had a full scholarship to Harvard. He had his BA, MA, and PhD. He later taught as an assistant professor at University of California Berkeley.

The guy seriously had everything you could really want in life and decided that technology was a plague. I think he has some schizophrenia that causes severe paranoia and anger. But I remember reading he moved to a cabin in the mountains and was interrupted by planes and ATVs in his nature retreat so he decided to act. What is really fucking crazy is how despite everything he's done, top professors and experts in the field read his manifesto and kind of agree with his points. He doesn't sound crazy, he's just sadistic for how he chose to react to it.

I'm pretty sure that bitch is sitting in ADX Florence with multiple life sentences. That shit is straight up torture. Total isolation. 23 hour lock down. Cell is the size of a closet. I hope his life fucking sucks although Wikipedia says be befriended Ramsey Youssef and Tim Mcveigh so he might be having more fun than we wished he would.

Apparently his entire cabin is on display at some school. True life is stranger than fiction.

Ya luckily he was pretty dumb. It’s almost impossible to get away once you show up there and are seen on camera. Even if he walked there they could trace where he went since there’s pretty much cameras everywhere post 9/11. Glad he got caught and it’s over for now.

Back