"This is what losing feels like, I will never lose again" -DHC

hes a young kid but he will need to polish his defense from here on out. move his head more and evade.

If only losing was a choice. He should probably get with an american team he has tons of potential.

I 100% believed him when he said that like he was the main character of an anime who takes an early loss that motivates him. Superboy going straight to the top from here on out, no question.

Well, his main influence to get into fighting was Hajime no ippo, so that actually doesn't surprise me.

Next he'll start doing the Dempsey roll and the gazelle punch.

Damn i want to watch this fight so badly.. Will have to wait until i get home

Just saw the fight, and what a fight it was. I forgot how skilled Cub was on the feet. He kind of piqued against Edgar and showed superior striking skills early in the first round, but after that we all know what happened. Cubs striking skills are underappreciated...

Choi will learn and grow from this and become better for it... He showed amazing skills, heart and a granite chin. He's still young and has a lot of potential...

Anyone can say that. Talk is cheap. Roger Huerta said the same thing.

Maybe something was lost in translation? He's already lost a fight before.

Incredible fighter though

He made himself a lot of fans last night. I know I cannot wait for his next fight now.

Anyone can say that. Talk is cheap. Roger Huerta said the same thing.

Except they dont come from the same culture. Doo hoo choi has shamed his family, his neighbors will be dicks to him, he will be an outcast, he must win the next fight

I dont think I have ever admired a loser as I did today. I love this guy.

Will be very interesting to see how his game changes from this fight to the next.

Great spirit shown from the youngsters and the veteran. But the difference in skill is clear.

Choi is one of my favourites, as is Cub. Amazing fight.

Fuck the military service, why take two years off his physical fighting prime? I know it's mandatory, but fuck it.

Back